Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

And its only bloody October! You guys usually dont see your first snow until around Thanksgiving. We dont get ours until January or February.

Haha, your problem not ours, :lol:

Think again sweetie! :lol:

Snow can be a blessing or it could be a curse! :lol: Depends on how one looks at it.

In actuality--we don't get snow on the coast--just rain. Rain. Rain. And more rain.

Did I tell you that we get rain? :lol:

That part, I Agreed 110%

I have seen idiots driving 70mph on snowy roads. They think since they got 4x4, they can drive as fast as they can. Sure, they can drive fast, and I know it because I got 4x4 too. But they forgot something.... its called brake, if they see something huh ohhhhh wanted to avoid, slamming on brake, 4x4 will do nothing but throw them and crash into anything. Very idiot!

I don't speed on icy or snowy road even if I got 4x4!

That is one of my problems I am so brake happy a couple of years ago I slid on ice and hit my car againts a tree but it was a little bump, but I damn near had a heart attack :shock:

here you go NorCal lol

last winter was worse winter i ever had too many snowdays and seems like every month snowstorm hit :roll: one time 10 inches and other times 12 inches each and also new year snowstorm almost 20 inches

all i did was shoving the snow off to the grass part for my dog smh

Yeah Moonflower.. ya gotta deal with lot of snow that fall in a hurry and etc.. so do I... but how long on the farm I will remain to deal with the snow.. hmmmm...hope for a nice winter with normal snowfalls and etc as possible so there aint any digging out a lot... lol..

Snow already? Keep them away from here Washington! I hate cold. Washington this year had really short summer. We even had snow in June!!! And that was insane enough! I'm not ready for snow yet...even though I love Skiing...I can always drive to Mt. Hood for that but not here!!!

The only time I'm ready for Snow is Xmas Day...now that would be perfect.

Give me snow any day, and I love it! The deeper, the better! I have no trouble driving in snow, except I hate having to be careful to avoid the people who drive in it without knowing how. They scare me. :shock:

The snow can be fun to play with! :)

I concur. I'm not too fond of driving in the snow but if I had to drive in the snow, I will. I'm pretty much used to it when I drive in the snow. The only thing peeves me off is when other drivers tailgate so closely in the snow. That part always makes me skewered because anything can happen on the snow. That's the feeling I've always hate to associate with.

will wear helmet when i see HAILSTORMS... its gonna be greatest fun for me to play under.

HAILSTORMS FOOTBALL!!!!! would never thought of that... Dudes and dudettes [if you have guts], wanna play?

The snow can be fun to play with! :)

I concur. I'm not too fond of driving in the snow but if I had to drive in the snow, I will. I'm pretty much used to it when I drive in the snow. The only thing peeves me off is when other drivers tailgate so closely in the snow. That part always makes me skewered because anything can happen on the snow. That's the feeling I've always hate to associate with.

Yeah I have to deal with drivers who tailgate on me, whether it be in a rainstorm or even snowstorms.. blah.. one time on the way to a prayer for my cousin's hubby I was driving in the snow along with my parents, and I had a hard time trying to get away from a few cars that were tailgating me good enough.. grrr that kind of thing is really annoying when I can see in the mirror that the driver is driving too close to the car or truck.. blah...

will wear helmet when i see HAILSTORMS... its gonna be greatest fun for me to play under.

HAILSTORMS FOOTBALL!!!!! would never thought of that... Dudes and dudettes [if you have guts], wanna play?

Dude.. ya have officially flipped your brain out on this.. haha good idea but it probably wont fly for sure.. hahaha

Back