Lesson to Learn from Dating

BabyPhat21

Reaction score
1. Don't spend too much money nor time on his birthday, because you may not get the same favor returned.

2. Spend to much time with him and let him know how available you are, kiss your relationship good-bye.

3. Express how much you love him, kiss your relationship good-bye.

4. Be too nice to him, kiss your relationship good-bye. Newsflash, kindness does not equal weakness.

5. Give him gold, and you'll get back sh*t.

6. Give him sh*t, and you'll get back gold.

7. Put his needs ahead of yours, you might as well go by the doorway lay down.

8. To sum up #1-7, it appears that guys must be masochistic (sp?).

Write down what have you learned from your exes???

Does this apply to women and men? It seems to be for women only.

most guys yes, BUT you never know everyone one out of 10 WILL pay attention to you, I know I've experienced that w/ few of my dates so far

BP, you've covered the ground with your dating rules. :P They definitely do for my ex. ;)

Hmmm dating rules I've learned...

Unless you are opting for a night stand and you know the other person is, don't fuck on the first night if you really like the person and want a real relationship. :P otherwise you'll be taken advantage of-- taken for granted. There's STDs and pregnancy to think about, too.

Be more distant, but show your interest-- let the date pry acceptable info out of you with his/her own curiousity. Mystery is sexy.

Trust your date to be capable of what she/he has proven to be so. Even if it's bad. You can't change the person.

Know when to cut your losses-- move on with no bad feelings. It's just a lesson learned.

Run really fast if the date has extra baggage that he can't handle yet and creates problems for himself (drinks, follows the bad crowd etc). Chances are he'll want you to take care of him like a child. Same applies to dates who have proven themselves to be immature-- have a lot of growing up to do. In both cases you'd have to act as the parent and the lover. :(

Umm...

Dating Lesson...to be honest...I heard alot of tales this woman and man go tooo fast on dating becuz they just want sex...it is high common...I must confess...I realize this man's lust are too strong, because I have been counseling and debate alot with men..they shared their struggle, who are we to blame? We need to focus on true love within relationship...I broke up on several girlfriends becuz of 2 primaries reason MONEY (they used me for money becuz I have alot of money) number 2, I am very blunting and expect truth...I dont approve lying...look at my quote bottom thats what I do! Until I met my wife...at first we were friend for few months before we fell in love becuz we take time to KNOWN each other...before we hit off into serious relationship...we were together for 2 years before we got married...so the total of together is 5 years. Also other things, I know its kinda of :topic: but it can be regard to dating...I read alot of chilling stories this any men especially with pastor who counseling any emotional woman tend to get easy fell into adultery not only pastor any licensed counselor who are man who counsels the emotionally woman, becuz they target for what SEX to tame down the emotionally...am I right correct me if I am wrong!

Date lesson is good when you experienced screw up with your exes!!! For me, I have 3 things to tell you...

1) never call your date babe, sweetie, or honey too soon

2) Never tell your date I will buy you lunch or anything on first night of date, NEVER NEVER NEVER do this...first date are to be treated as to get known each other and let person pay for their own lunch or dinner or whatever

3) Never expect high from your date this person is your type, just take it easy and be yourself plus dont act being someone else than who you are! Simply just be :cool: !!!!!

DeafSCUBA98 said:
babyphat21.. when will you ever get a guy?

I do have boyfriends :)

But I am imparting words of wisdom after discussing this topic with my friends, this is our conclusion.......

Usually those rules/lessons are applied from no-good losers. If they "kiss" the relationship good-bye because of a 'broken rule' then they're not worth it. Luckily I got a great guy who actually communicates well and instead as freaked out as some guys are (actually I'm the one feeling more freaked out than he is, but we communicate well enough to overcome it).

I think one important lesson is "Be aware of ex girlfriends coming into the picture, they may become persistent and try anything to break you guys apart"

i usually go "dutch" on the first few dates then after that if we are still together it ends up like we take turns paying for dinner/clubs or whatever and that works well!

Lessons Learned based on my exes--

-Do tell the truth from the beginning. if you tell the truth after 6 months, you can just kiss your relatioship good-bye.

-Don't shower her with gifts, roses, et cetera-- it only arises suspicion-- why all suddenly you are nice, hmm???

-Don't be a cheapskate. If you will use the condom, at least pay half for it! say "Well it is for you to not get pregnant so why the hell should I pay for it?" will get you in deep shit.

hmm.... they are the lessons my exes should have learned but foruntately their numb-brains have enabled me to upper my standard and found a right guy now.

Back