Leaving for Vaca

prostock19

Reaction score
Sometime within the next 24 to 36 hours, I will be leaving for Alabama for my vacation to go see Complicated. I am going to go the fastest route there, basically down 95 to DC, then cut across to 'bama.

Return trip, however, we are going to have fun. Leaving 'bama, head almost due east though Atlanta Ga and over to Charleston, SC (Monday). Then we leave there and head north through myrtle beach and stop just south of DC (Tues). From there, stop in DC and then return home sometime late weds night or early thursday morning. Thursday, we have RISDeaf graduation, and we CAN'T miss that.

I will probally check in when I am down there. If anyone wanna say hi, just PM Sheild, AllisonJoy, or Java, and they will give you my phone email addy. I hope you 3 don't mind. LOL. I won't give it out on here cuz I don't want it to be abused. I get a limited amount of text messages a month :( That is why I can't wait to get a T-Mobile Sidekick. :applause:

If you think I may be passing within your area and would like to meet up somewhere, feel free to try and reach me.

Have a Safe trip.. go on and have Blast time....
:) :nono: behave!
hehe

*Acting real idiot like this.... guy from wayne world.. the another movie. I forgot the name but wahtever. I think u got the idea.*

BEEEEEEEEEEEHAVE! :D

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
*Acting real idiot like this.... guy from wayne world.. the another movie. I forgot the name but wahtever. I think u got the idea.*

BEEEEEEEEEEEHAVE! :D
You think I am going to behave?? I am single. That, in itself, means that i HAVE to be :naughty: :rofl:

Originally posted by prostock19

Return trip, however, we are going to have fun. Leaving 'bama, head almost due east though Atlanta Ga..............

you said "atlanta" ? just hollar at me when u r in town. maybe we ll tag along to buckhead and we can chase after gals in niteclubs.

good luck anyway.

Have a wonderful vacation ! Do not forgot to shave your legs just in case to do hitching hick on the roads. The big truck with blonde long hair lady probably will pick you up.

~ Sabrina

Remind you to put condom in your wallet.

Re: Re: Leaving for Vaca

Originally posted by deafclimber
you said "atlanta" ? just hollar at me when u r in town. maybe we ll tag along to buckhead and we can chase after gals in niteclubs.

good luck anyway.
I don't know if we are stopping in Atlanta. It is on our drive from Northern 'Bama to Charleston.

Ya leaving me??! Oh pooh :( At least yer gettin' out and don't even think about work! Just have fun with your friends and the trip!

Re: Re: Re: Leaving for Vaca

Originally posted by prostock19
I don't know if we are stopping in Atlanta. It is on our drive from Northern 'Bama to Charleston.

hmm northern 'bama - where town will u be in ? i will be in sand rock where i ll climb with my friends at this sunday. sand rock is near leesburg, al.

:o You're driving all the way for someone who is Complicated? :p

Have a safe trip! :D

try to stay out of jail and if you don't call ChelEler she will bail you out

Back