Leaving for Vaca

Prostock and Complicated knew each other in real life already. :thumb: Am I wrong?

Yes they know each other in real life already. Though me. :D I was the one that got him to deaf world and everything. Then he met 1 of my friend then my friend did the rest. :D ... In a way. Lolz!

I live by route 95. In New Jersey, we called it New Jersey :mrgreen:

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
Yes they know each other in real life already. Though me. :D I was the one that got him to deaf world and everything. Then he met 1 of my friend then my friend did the rest. :D ... In a way. Lolz!

Ah that explains....so Complicated is like a magnet to attract guys named matt? :p

And you didn't even invite me???? ;)

Have a blast, make sure you tell us how it went.

HERE'S OUR CHANCE TO BE POSTWHORE TO CATCH PROSTOCK UP!

GOT NO PLM sending text message for ya, just as long as they PM me or AIM me same Screen name as this handle ..... im not announcing the phone addy in here either. Just know im in bed by 10 at night so if it's pass that time, just PM me and i ll pass it first thing in the AM :)

Matty boy HAVE FUN!! i ll txt u in a while and drive safe please!

Have a safe trip! I just got back from a trip myself... whew, long one!

Hey Matt have fun and take pic together post in here :thumb: huggggggsssssssssssssss!! you know i MISSSSS YA :tears:

ROFL at PIMP about postwhoring.

Silence. I know. :D

Hes going crazy at the moment trying to get things together at once. He will be leaving tomorrow. Wednesday. From what I know. I'll detail in after he talks with me. :D

Right now... i'm going bed. Gn! :D Sweet dream everyone

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
ROFL at PIMP about postwhoring.

Silence. I know. :D

Hes going crazy at the moment trying to get things together at once. He will be leaving tomorrow. Wednesday. From what I know. I'll detail in after he talks with me. :D

Right now... i'm going bed. Gn! :D Sweet dream everyone

thanks for the info :)

Originally posted by Sabrina
Have a wonderful vacation ! Do not forgot to shave your legs just in case to do hitching hick on the roads. The big truck with blonde long hair lady probably will pick you up.

~ Sabrina

Remind you to put condom in your wallet.
:rofl:

ANNOUCEMENT!

Matty had JUST left at 8 52 MY TIME HAWAII time and reminding u all if u want to post a message to him, and txt hime please PM me OR IM me at my AIM sn that's the same as my handle here and i ll pass the txt nbr to u... :) have fun matty !

he ll be back thursday evening early friday mornign the latest!

:wave:

CORRECTION JAVA: Wednesday or Thursday.

He left at 3am. Hes in VA from the last email. :D

He had finished 95 highway and is in rt 66. :D

Back