Leaving for Vaca

Oh, since he left, Tell him to enjoy his vacation ;)

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
CORRECTION JAVA: Wednesday or Thursday.

He left at 3am. Hes in VA from the last email. :D

He had finished 95 highway and is in rt 66. :D

beep me when he is in atlanta. i ll wave at him somewhere. ;)

Alright... I'm going to copy and paste it. But REMEMBER, his words might messed up due to his cell phone. It had auto words and he kinda need to pay attention to what word it came out. Some of them might be messed up. So... here his last message...

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
Passed VA SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF. :D

Oh yeah.. in scranton.. hope he'll get there safely despite the rainy weather..

ahh bummer... in atlanta very bright and warmer. tell him its good news for him when he ll be in atl.

Originally posted by deafclimber
ahh bummer... in atlanta very bright and warmer. tell him its good news for him when he ll be in atl.

Aren't you going to take him to the female stripper ? Treat him as a king ?? Be a good behave Eric ;)

Originally posted by Sabrina
Aren't you going to take him to the female stripper ? Treat him as a king ?? Be a good behave Eric ;)

nah ! i rather taking him to mako's in buckhead. it s one of the wildest dance club in atlanta. strippers club is boring.... i promise u he will drop his jaw onto floor when we ll be in mako's. :)

nah ! i rather taking him to mako's in buckhead. it s one of the wildest dance club in atlanta. strippers club is boring.... i promise u he will drop his jaw onto floor when we ll be in mako's. :)

Would the ladies allow to go that club ?

Originally posted by Sabrina
Would the ladies allow to go that club ?

oh hell yes ! all ladies r welcome... it is dance club. very wild dancing til 4 am.

oh hell yes ! all ladies r welcome... it is dance club. very wild dancing til 4 am.
4 aaaaaaaammmmmm????? :eek: here only closed at 2 am !!! no shit !!

out of curious what about liqour what time would it be last call ???down here in Mile High City last call would be at 1 am and kick ppl out of bldg by 2 am

Originally posted by knightwolf68
out of curious what about liqour what time would it be last call ???down here in Mile High City last call would be at 1 am and kick ppl out of bldg by 2 am

mostly the bars close at 4am in metro atlanta. some bars outside atlanta close at 2:30am.

bar services close at 4 am in metro...

bar services close at 2am outside atlanta.

Back