Law Requires Ultrasound Before Abortion

biased? Fine then let all women have a sex and abusing Abortion. Have fun. Bye.

Why do you say that? If she was self-supporting before she got pregnant, that doesn't necessarily mean she can afford to raise a child all by herself. Even if a woman is married, has a child, and later divorces, she is entitled to child support in all states, I believe, but only rarely will be entitled to alimony.

The costs of raising a child, ideally, should be split between the man and the woman in some way that is fair, but of course out-of-wedlock pregnancies rarely have the financial arrangements tied up quite that neatly.

I often question those kind of motives. like some women who get pregnant on purpose to collect welfare.

And there are guys who get women pregnant on purpose thinking that way the women would never leave them. There are all kinds of folks doing things for all kinds of reasons.

Luckily, there are no babies involved in an abortion.

You are mistaken to think that a fetus is not a baby. It's a baby albiet not born yet.

To say that 8 weeks fetus is just a blob is inaccurate. It's clearly distinctively human.

Abortion is gore but it doesn't mean it's always wrong.

Slaughter of animals is always gore but it doesn't mean we are not allowed to slaughter them.

That is for sure!! (Slips, this was to DC.)

If you are not married, don't want to be tied to a woman financially for the next 18 years, don't want to have a child that maybe you'll see, maybe you won't, then don't have sex without a condom! It's not that difficult to do the math, you know?

(And that is to any guy reading who thinks women sometimes get pregnant to get the welfare. Especially if you a think a woman "gets pregnant" all by herself. Clue: she does not.)

If you are not married, don't want to be tied to a woman financially for the next 18 years, don't want to have a child that maybe you'll see, maybe you won't, then don't have sex without a condom! It's not that difficult to do the math, you know?

(And that is to any guy reading who thinks women sometimes get pregnant to get the welfare. Especially if you a think a woman "gets pregnant" all by herself. Clue: she does not.)

BUT a guy who has dated an older woman who has had multiple abortions and 4 living children...on welfare and food stamps... decides to get pregnant to "trap" a guy....it's happened in our family....he wanted her to abort....he was "not ready" to get married, and of course, not to her....he even gave her the $$ for the abortion, which she spent it....now the baby is due next month...and they are fighting because since she refused to get an abortion, he wants her to give it up for adoption.....which, hopefully, she will do so.....

Sad situation!...He's 20 years younger than her.

Amen.

Mother risking her priavte area if she gets a abortion. There a chance that can cause her stop making babies.

I know women that had abortion and they still could have babies! I am talking about the mother's life being at risk if she is force to have her baby! And yes if this law does pass , some women may try get a back alley abortion and this could could her life or mess her up so she can never have babies again. I think you're to young to to have seen the photos of women left to dies in the back alley when something go wrong! I will can't forget those photos and it was over 40 years ago!

Most people do, when you get right down to it. Don't you want YOUR opinion to be the law?

Let put it this way, I do not think it people opinions that is trying to push this law , it is people thinking they have the rights to tell women what to do from a moral point of view. And no one should have the rights to forces their standard of moral on others! This law is like saying I have better moral values than you , and that is a load of crap!
I would love to pass a law that all politicians have to keep their clothes on at all time ! We have politicians that have love child , I wonder how many women where paid to have abortions to save a politician 'good name'!

Yes... women have fun having sex. Sex, if you're wondering, is a natural urge that most of the planet feels.

The whole "women should TAKE RESPONSIBILITY if they SPREAD THEIR LEGS" spiel that pro-lifers or so called "pro choice, BUT"-ers spew is horrible in so many ways. It demonizes women for having sex (which is what people are, largely, wired to do) and negates the fact that abortion IS taking responsibility for the pregnancy.

It isn't about -taking responsibility- to you people, its about punishing women for being sexual beings, whether you admit it or not.

Mother risking her priavte area if she gets a abortion. There a chance that can cause her stop making babies.

You do know that carrying a pregnancy to term and delivering is much more likely to result in loss of fertility, right? For that matter, carrying a pregnancy to term and delivering is much more likely to cause maternal death than a legal abortion is.

So... where's your leg to stand on, there? Everything has risks, but abortion is much less risky than actually continuing the pregnancy and having the child.

Yea and good riddance to men who stick their dicks to as many holes as they want to boost their egos. Good for them!

You are mistaken to think that a fetus is not a baby. It's a baby albiet not born yet.

To say that 8 weeks fetus is just a blob is inaccurate. It's clearly distinctively human.

Abortion is gore but it doesn't mean it's always wrong.

Slaughter of animals is always gore but it doesn't mean we are not allowed to slaughter them.

Have you seen an eight-week embryo? I have. It doesn't look anything like a human. Have you studied the embryonic human brain? I have. I don't think basic neural tube closure can amount to calling a creature the most profound and holy thing we can call them: human.

If it's a tubal pregnancy, no question she has to have an abortion, and quickly too, as that situation is going to kill her if it's allowed to continue. But let's be fair; those are only a tiny, tiny percentage of all abortions.

That was my situation with pregnancy #2. Had to terminate at 7 weeks.

Not always. Some women and men are allergic to them.

Well, there's various types of condoms for latex-allergic and lube-allergic folks. But people need to recognize that ALL forms of birth control, including condoms, can fail if you use them perfectly every single time. For that matter, even two forms of birth control can fail if you use them perfectly every single time.

It isn't quite as simple as "if you don't want a baby, use protection". Yes, using protection is good, but it doesn't mean you should be magically stuck with the pregnancy once it happens "just because."

Well, there's various types of condoms for latex-allergic and lube-allergic folks. But people need to recognize that ALL forms of birth control, including condoms, can fail if you use them perfectly every single time. For that matter, even two forms of birth control can fail if you use them perfectly every single time.

It isn't quite as simple as "if you don't want a baby, use protection". Yes, using protection is good, but it doesn't mean you should be magically stuck with the pregnancy once it happens "just because."

I do agree. I am for a woman being allowed to choose, but I also think some restraint should be in place as well. In my case, it was medically necessary to have the abortion and also, I was not able to use any kind of birth control. Believe me, I was tested over and over and nothing was able to be used. No problem. At 16 I gave birth to a beautiful boy when I should not have been active, but the father's family raised him. I now have 2 teenagers currently and can no longer have children now. My choice.

Have you seen an eight-week embryo? I have. It doesn't look anything like a human. Have you studied the embryonic human brain? I have. I don't think basic neural tube closure can amount to calling a creature the most profound and holy thing we can call them: human.

No. Take a look, here: Movie Theater Index (at ENDOWMENT FOR HUMAN DEVELOPMENT).

Be noted, it is not pro-life or pro-choice website. They did their job on researches and studies... (here, About Us). I'm sure there are more like that website.

Back