• Powder

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Liquid

Votes: 36 85.7%
  • Varies (explain)

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters
Interesting... I will try liquid.

Liquid soap are very widely at retail since powder soap is getting smaller, that what I noticed that I worked on stock of chemical items.

Really... you got me curious.... I'm going to get one this weekends...:giggle:

Liquid soap are very widely at retail since powder soap is getting smaller, that what I noticed that I worked on stock of chemical items.

I noticed that too about the powder soap is getting smaller.

Depend on what type wash machine it have. If there is slot to place for powder, then it's awesome. If not, I would have to use liquid.

I use liquid because it is far more environment-friendlier than powder.

I use an eco friendly liquid that is also hypoallergenic called "Simplicity". I also use their fabric softener sheets,and their dish detergent.

Liquid. Specifically without perfume or dye. Better for skin allergies.

Powder does not always dissolve and the residue is gross.

I use liquid Tide works better than powder.

I rather use liquid because powder won't solve with cold water. I don't want use warm or hot water with powder because they can make clothes smaller. I rather use cold water with liquid for clothes. I use bleach liquid with hot water for white clothes. I don't use hot or warm water for color clothes. Odd powder can solve with hot or warm water. I hate this powder!

We use liquid due by my allergic to Powder, I recently found out from my mom. I will be cover red on my body and beg for itching over my body. I'm allergic to laundry powder badly. So, it's best to using liquid for allergic issues, babies, clothes and everything than powder.

Liquid all the way. Powder doesn't always dissolve properly and can leave residues on your clothes... ugh.

I use liquid... easier for me than using powder. I agree with Sequoias and Banjo about powder residue.

Back