*laughs* nonsense i say!

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
my brother told me it was a funny movie (jackass) i watched ..i was like wtf...i just continued to watch it to see what other idiotic stuff those guys did...after the movie was over my brother came into my room said did you think it was funny? im like no..you guys think its funny cuz you guys do crazy shit like that...

Ok, it's not funny...does that make me uncrazy?

Originally posted by pinkster
I don't know if this is a repost or anything but I HAVE to comment:

The barf smiley that AD has, is NASTY. Everytime I look at it, I feel like I'm going to do the very same thing. Does this happen to everyone? Do I need to give it time and it'll pass? ;) But dammit its sick =X

JAMS! *hugss hugss* :) i'm totally behind...didn't know you're a member on here. bjhbuygijnhbkjygbhjgb!

welp - shut up jus do whatever you want and you know you have a life :)

Re: Re: *laughs* nonsense i say!

Originally posted by cApTaIn SpaZ
JAMS! *hugss hugss* :) i'm totally behind...didn't know you're a member on here. bjhbuygijnhbkjygbhjgb!

welp - shut up jus do whatever you want and you know you have a life :)

:( i DONT have a life.. you do ;) thats why i have more posts than you do.. mwah! cant wait till you get back to MN!!! Are you interested in going to a WNBA game after VF? My uncle's getting tickets to the game against that one team with the hoh player, Tamika Catchings.. you should go but its on June 21 - same day as VF.. let me know, i thought you'd like it!!!

I have seen Jackass half funny half stupid :crazy: playing throw heavy thing to their balls made me laughin also fat tall went into bathroom and got out dwaft (sp) :lol: :roll: and throw up and cook then eat back SICK! but I was :laugh2: cuz my hubby was here with me laughin i joined him :dunno:

well pinkster!! there are some.. are wrost than that one.. :)

*posting*
ready......
smilie_barf.gif

throwup.gif

Originally posted by MsGiglz
well pinkster!! there are some.. are wrost than that one.. :)

*posting*
ready......
smilie_barf.gif

throwup.gif

oh annie! :/ beeotch! thats just SICK (to think i thought the Exorcist was HILARIOUS x.x)

Re: Re: Re: *laughs* nonsense i say!

Originally posted by pinkster
:( i DONT have a life.. you do ;) thats why i have more posts than you do.. mwah! cant wait till you get back to MN!!! Are you interested in going to a WNBA game after VF? My uncle's getting tickets to the game against that one team with the hoh player, Tamika Catchings.. you should go but its on June 21 - same day as VF.. let me know, i thought you'd like it!!!

pfft - you DO have a life...the end. :D

hmm, i hope i can go and visit minnesota on the 8th of this month and stayin' there for 3 weeks so yeah i can go to a wnba game with you. i mean i'd rather that than VF, it's gettin seriously fucked. haha well jus let me know. ;)

Re: Re: Re: Re: *laughs* nonsense i say!

Originally posted by cApTaIn SpaZ
pfft - you DO have a life...the end. :D

hmm, i hope i can go and visit minnesota on the 8th of this month and stayin' there for 3 weeks so yeah i can go to a wnba game with you. i mean i'd rather that than VF, it's gettin seriously fucked. haha well jus let me know. ;)

sweeet... looks like i might be going to VF with lindsey cause david and i broke up and nikki's going with someone else. Ofc the wnba game isnt till later that night but yeah i dont know, its kinda fukked up. :/

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Is there a vomitting competiton in here? :o

Wait till become hell drunk or become preggy then start join vomitting competition.

Back