Last Movie You Watched?

Wirelessly posted

Stonerville

I recently watched Battle: Los Angeles. It wasn't "great", but it was good.

Skyline wasnt too bad...i like it 'semi realism' that aliens ARE too fearsome, really fucks you over, like the 'winning feeling' with the rich guy to speed off in the ferrari only to be stomped to death...i mean for too long we never see that failure...so its kinda refreshing imo

Gloverfield is another one, good clever shows 'we not as invicable as we likes to believe'
scary and humbling is what people need to see, so they can shut up from being cocky and heroic...again jmho

leaves if grass, hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, smokin' aces, the bank job, terminator 3,
and undisputed 2.

The recent version of Karate Kid (this one was ok, I liked the first version, though)

and

Cloverfield (didn't like this one)

The Little Fockers.

I thought it was dumb. I think they should've quit after the last one.

Ben Stiller is losing his acting zeal, he wasnt ever that good, just another 'comedy fad actor' with this 'comedy facial make ups' again all fairly a 'now image' im not even sure what im saying, its just my hunch, thats all

same with Owen Wilson...id dout he'd ever get into serious acting for dramas, suspense, if he did and succeed then id be surprised, but i wouldnt hold my breath

Back