Last Movie You Watched?

id give it a 4/5 cuz its really a racist film in disguise...but its all at same time very subjective and very very clever, I still liked it though (when i switch off the media analysis thinking/reading)...sometimes i have to know when NOT to think and just think 'normal' to enjoy :)

You're right in detecting that District 9 is about racism. It doesn't come out and say in a loud & clear way that racism is bad, but that message is there if you're looking for it.

its just a silly film, it makes look real, a different kind of film that's all.
Next time, just get a good happy funny film and learn it new style horror as new experience

it mean good because too many scary horror film DON'T scare people, because they make film in normal boring way

it is good it WORKED, it did scare you, that is good!

but ok, IF you cant go back normal, then stay away from those new -documentary style horrors, always ask at video shop, "is this documentary style horror?'
if they say yes, then you know its too scary and wrong film for you.

Some people likes "SAW" scary film with lots of blood and body cutting , other people likes magical scary creatures, others like old fashioned monsters like vampires or zombies

Every horrors is different,
strange this one no blood but stil Very ScARY !!

INTERESTING!

Cheers

I agree you

interesting yeah that is correct!

that is true

Movies

You're right in detecting that District 9 is about racism. It doesn't come out and say in a loud & clear way that racism is bad, but that message is there if you're looking for it.

Hello my friend, smile, you have decribed it perfectly...Thanks.Midnight♥♥♥

of course, its the signs of time, also at same time a way of keeping tabs on the subconsciously worried masses about inequality and racism getting mushed up in confusion AND the global free market 'policys' have let out a lot more refugees movements which alarms alot of people, even creating bitterness in a way that akins a neo-nazi's type anger but in the general public not neccessary the 'white power extremists groups'... just my 2 cents

The Last of the Mohicans

My cousins are in it.

My high school history teacher is in Dances With Wolves :P Just a cameo, but hey!

Last movie I watched... umm... The Adjustment Bureau. I can't remember if I've already posted that or not, though. I'm going senile! Curse you, summer school.

Watched , "Just Go with It" and "The Roommate"

Both movies are really good.

Back