Last Movie You Watched?

Tonight we will watch Changeling and Knowing.

i SO gotta rent that. keep forgetting to do so every time I'm near the vid place *bangs head againt desk*

Valkyrie - Love this movie.... it's really good... but the end was sad that my heart was kinda breaking.

Dakota Skye - That movie was really good, I liked it a lot. It was funny as well.

I just rented Howard the Duck. I saw it years ago, but without closed captioning. Now, I'm watching it with subtitles. :)

I just rented Howard the Duck. I saw it years ago, but without closed captioning. Now, I'm watching it with subtitles. :)

oh yes, I remember that movie when I was little boy. Fry's Electronics have that movie Howard the Duck, I will get it someday.

Howard the Duck.
I remember seeing it air on TV back in the late 90's I guess.
It's awfully cheesy but still worth watching every now and then
George Lucas was involve with the project :-p

I remembered old movie...

In 1986 "Howard the Duck"?! :noway::noway:

Holy Moley!!!!

Long time ago... I went to movie " Howard the Duck" ....

THAT'S REAL WORST MOVIE !!

BAD MOVIE!!! :noway: :noway:

The last move I saw was Taken.

It was a pretty good action movie with a premise that I thought could have been explored further.

My wife and I watched a chick flick on Saturday called "Say Anything" (1989)

Say Anything... (1989)

Very good movie, thought at first it was gonna suck, but it picked up really good after like 10 mins into it.

Glad we watched it. Highly recommended.

Yiz

You've never watched Say Anything?
Gyah it's a huge classic, especially fans of the 80's

I just finished Lesbian Vampire Killers. It's Brittish Horror/Comedy flick. Similar to Shawn of the Dead but just substitute zombies with lesbian vampires

I'm gonna buy this on DVD

The last movie I watched yesterday was "Burning Bed" (1984) based on a true story, It was a heart-aching movie because everywhere she turns for help, there was not much anyone could do for her. :(

Back