Last Movie You Watched?

I was interested in seeing Angels and Demons, too

just saw movie - Precious, Based on Book Push by Sapphire

angels and demons isnt that great, you could do alot better with 'knowing'
jmho
but if you must,get it, but i reckon you should wait till it comes down to 'recents' or 'drama' sections, hell it'd probably go on TV...

"He's just not that into you." Are women really that :crazy: ?

"Unforgiven" One of the only Westerns I can really enjoy

"Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" + "Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey"

Last edited:
I recently watched Disaster Movie and Dance Flick.

Disaster Movie was too stupid. Even though it's a spoof movie, the spoofs were too overdone. For instance, Scary Movie had a lot of spoofs... but with a good plot. In Disaster Movie, it was a corny spoof every minute throughout the whole movie.

Dance Flick was better since it made funny references to other dance flicks and didn't overdo the spoof every single minute like Disaster Movie did.

"He's just not that into you." Are women really that :crazy: ?

"Unforgiven" One of the only Westerns I can really enjoy

"Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure" + "Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey"

you'd like 'interview with the vampire". To me its comparable in terms of how similar its intellectual treatment had Unforgiven provided for western genre.
Normally Dracula films are Boring, its just a fancifull story with love bites and coffins LOL with no cerebal activity.

you'd like 'interview with the vampire". To me its comparable in terms of how similar its intellectual treatment had Unforgiven provided for western genre.
Normally Dracula films are Boring, its just a fancifull story with love bites and coffins LOL with no cerebal activity.
Yeah, I agree.

When I heard about Bram Stoker's Dracula, I was excited and looking forward to seeing it. After seeing it, I was like... "WTF? That looks like dracula orgy movie!" It wasn't until I saw Interview with a Vampire that restored my feelings towards vampire movies. Whew! ;)

I remember hearing about the movie and, being a fan of "The Vampire Chronicles" by Anne Rice, chances are I'd like the movie. My one big bone to pick with a vamp movie was "Queen of the Damned". That was one of my favorite books in the chronicles and the movie <expletive>s all over it!

When I heard about Bram Stoker's Dracula, I was excited and looking forward to seeing it. After seeing it, I was like... "WTF? That looks like dracula orgy movie!" It wasn't until I saw Interview with a Vampire that restored my feelings towards vampire movies. Whew!

One of the reasons I love Anne Rice's vampires is because they're so sensual in almost everything they do; a bit romanticized, yeah but each individual's personal history is so intricate and detailed that you can't help but be hooked. I'll be torrenting the movie and hopefully it does the book justice.

I am watching Armageddon on tv, right now. :)

Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian

It's an entertaining movie making use of modern technology for great special effects. Very similar to the previous movie. A fun movie.

I watched The Tenant last night. What a great film... It was directed by Roman Polanski sometime after Rosemary's Baby I think. I don't know why I hadn't seen anything by Polanski until recently, but I've become a fan.

At afternoon, I was boring at work. Just think how much cost to make movie. I looked at Wikipedia. They said that Paranormal Activity - budget $15,000 and earned over $105 million dollars. This film was released in 2007.

'El Mariachi' the first film Robert Rodriguez directed had a budget around $7000 I think. It's a good movie and most viewers probably wouldn't be aware how cheaply it was made if nobody told them. If you watch it on dvd, there's a special feature explaining how and where the director was able to cut costs. It's definitely possible to produce a film on whatever budget you can afford. It's just a matter of creativity.

Watched G.I.Joe - a full action film. 4 stars from me, eh

Year One--It was a funny film, I love Jack and Michael's body language and facial expressions. :lol:

Back