Las Vegas Photos

I wanted to piss him off so I planned to take a huge foul dump at his toilet and not flush it :devil:
Did you eat several burritos in preparation for this feat?

:ugh: @ PFH

38358_10100153348101059_8825246_55614058_1513852_n.jpg

I had no idea that they were Mister Potter and PFH until I saw this picture! Several nights ago they went up with a lady, my roommate and myself to 14th floor. They went on with the lady as I told my roommate that I was getting a bottle of diet Pepsi from the vending machine. After getting my drink, PFH came to ask me where the lady was and I told him that I had no idea where she was. Suddenly Mister Potter and the lady showed up from nowhere and for no reason Mister Potter gave me a hug. :laugh2:

I had no idea that they were Mister Potter and PFH until I saw this picture! Several nights ago they went up with a lady, my roommate and myself to 14th floor. They went on with the lady as I told my roommate that I was getting a bottle of diet Pepsi from the vending machine. After getting my drink, PFH came to ask me where the lady was and I told him that I had no idea where she was. Suddenly Mister Potter and the lady showed up from nowhere and for no reason Mister Potter gave me a hug. :laugh2:

:shock:

IMG_0452.jpg

PFH, Miss Delectable & Kalista at Peppermill Restaurant.

:rofl:
I guess you can tell posts from hell later you met them by accident. :lol:
Small world.

heh, that video of zZzz jiro bear was my idea and that was my hand waking you up. :o naisho was niceee enough to take video/pictures for me -- I forgot my camera!

next time I have MY camera, I'll video-record whatever's-under-your-nose. :D

Nice to Put a Face with Miss D and Kalista Good pic.....who is the Bubba???

(just kidding PFH)

It says that pic is from Peppermill........Is that a new section or did they remodel????? The Peppermill used to be dimly lit with big wrap around couches......More of a lounge

Frisky, dunno what those colored dots are but you might be right. The hands at the lower left in the picture are mine! :lol:

Frisky, dunno what those colored dots are but you might be right. The hands at the lower left in the picture are mine! :lol:

awwww you were sitting in front of the mystery colored dots in the glass bottle. If you were me, I would check it out! haha i see your hand there! :lol:

I have checked the taste of colored dots, the answer is sugar.

If I remember right, the sprinkle stuff didn't come out right?
It look like it was decoration layer of glass, inside is the sugar cubes.

If I remember right, the sprinkle stuff didn't come out right?
It look like it was decoration layer of glass, inside is the sugar cubes.

It does come out as you can see there is a tube on top. :D

Back