Las Vegas Photos

Oh ok, I thought that he is going because his name was on list in general chat.

Are you still in LV or back to home in NJ?

home sweet home. 14 hours ago.

Looks like you've all had a wondeful time in LV :cool2: Thx for sharing the pics Jiro :ty: Always nice to put a face to a username LOL

2s7v37l.jpg

From other thread ^

uriv6.jpg

Stole from Oddball

2is8euc.jpg

Great pic of potts

2v1rfgz.jpg

request

Naisho recording me :zzz:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6uR4B0KMc8]YouTube - asleep.avi[/ame]

on tues night, that 2nd pic of alex is like at ~3am in the morning. we didn't get to leave aria until like 5~6am.

I'll let jiro do the rest of his explanation.. :P

on tues night, that 2nd pic of alex is like at ~3am in the morning. we didn't get to leave aria until like 5~6am.

I'll let jiro do the rest of his explanation.. :P

Haha, He fell asleep on me in Baltimore, too!

very cute!!! what happened?

@ Aria Gold Lounge party, Alex was getting ipsy-tipsy so he was off to his hotel room. Before he left, I told him to not lock the door. I told him that several more times. A few hours later... the party was ending. I wanted to sleep on the bed (I slept on floor at Alex's room) so I booked a hotel room for myself - $40/nite. Went up to alex's hotel room to get my stuff and guess what? As I expected.... it was locked. I bomb-txted Alex to wake him up. nada.... oh well.... so Naisho drove me to hotel. I showered and slept and woke up a few hours later and then went to expo with same clothes as yesterday :ugh:

I wanted to piss him off so I planned to take a huge foul dump at his toilet and not flush it :devil: when he went out to somewhere but that didn't happen cuz I stayed at expo longer than I thought to talk with peepz and watch the fashion/model show with naisho and freckles (that's the one where I was dozing around).

@ Aria Gold Lounge party, Alex was getting ipsy-tipsy so he was off to his hotel room. Before he left, I told him to not lock the door. I told him that several more times. A few hours later... the party was ending. I wanted to sleep on the bed (I slept on floor at Alex's room) so I booked a hotel room for myself - $40/nite. Went up to alex's hotel room to get my stuff and guess what? As I expected.... it was locked. I bomb-txted Alex to wake him up. nada.... oh well.... so Naisho drove me to hotel. I showered and slept and woke up a few hours later and then went to expo with same clothes as yesterday :ugh:

I wanted to piss him off so I planned to take a huge foul dump at his toilet and not flush it :devil: when he went out to somewhere but that didn't happen cuz I stayed at expo longer than I thought to talk with peepz and watch the fashion/model show with naisho and freckles (that's the one where I was dozing around).

What about knock the door? Alex could get up and open the door for you.

It sounds like no fun to see door locked and can't get your stuff.

What about knock the door? Alex could get up and open the door for you.

It sounds like no fun to see door locked and can't get your stuff.

did that for several minutes. after all.... we're :deaf:

did that for several minutes. after all.... we're :deaf:

I think that Alex is HoH and he may hear from hard door knock to make loud but probably disturb guests in other room but.... I can't think about it, hehe.

I think that Alex is HoH and he may hear from hard door knock to make loud but probably disturb guests in other room but.... I can't think about it, hehe.

Doesn't means he can necessarily hear it, especially if he's not wearing hearing aids; he can probably feel it if he didn't pass out. LOL

sometimes, I put the firm paper under the door and shakes or waves it. hopefully they would notice the floor next to the door. It works but not always if the light went off. lol

Back