Larry Birkhead Is The Father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby!!

Birkhead is dad of Anna tot
The Sun Online - News: Birkhead is dad of Anna tot

PHOTOGRAPHER Larry Birkhead was last night sensationally revealed to be the father of Anna Nicole Smith’s baby.

DNA tests proved Birkhead, who had a two-year affair with the tragic model, was the dad of million-dollar tot Dannielynn.

The news was a huge blow to Anna Nicole’s partner when she died, Howard K Stern, who was named as the dad on Dannielynn’s birth certificate and had been battling to keep her.

Birkhead, who has been claiming paternity since September, said after a court hearing in the Bahamas that the tests were “99.9999 per cent” conclusive.

He added: “I hate to be the one to say this, but I told you so. My baby’s coming home soon.”

The child stands to inherit £240million from the estate of Anna Nicole’s late oil billionaire husband Howard J Marshall.

Stern will hand her over to Birkhead in the next few weeks and the pair have vowed to fight any bid by Anna Nicole’s mother Virgie Arthur to get joint custody.

Anna Nicole, 39, died in a Florida hotel after an accidental overdose of prescription drugs.

What the hell?! If Nicole wasn't sure who's the father, she should have gotten DNA testing the moment after the baby was born, Howard Stern's name was on the baby's birth certificate, should never been on it in the first place until after proven he's the father or not. I hate the fact when some women go their way having affairs and not sure who is the father, she should have gotten that damn DNA test right from the start. I have no respect for whores like her, I'm not even sorry to say it, I am so tired of seeing whores like her running around having sex, and then opps! I'm pregnant who's the father? Could be him, or him? Get the frigging DNA test done, then you'll know duh!

I'm glad the fight is over and Larry is the father of Dannielynn. ;)

sara1981,

Why are you providing repeated links? Crazymomma already provide us a link, so enough. Will you stop already? :ugh:

sara1981,

Why are you providing repeated links? Crazymomma already provide us a link, so enough. Will you stop already? :ugh:

i do like look more news in world than only ONE! you cant blame at me!

i told cheri about i wanted more news than ONE! but i like getting more infomation in world news what i wanted it or NOTHING!

It looks like u posted your response to Cheri the same time I posted mine...I didnt read your previous post. :)

Mod Note:

Creator of this thread has supplied a link, therefore, if any other members want to provide more links, more information other than the main topic for which this thread implies, it's better to create your own thread, out of respect to the person whom started this thread. ;)

~RR

What the hell?! If Nicole wasn't sure who's the father, she should have gotten DNA testing the moment after the baby was born, Howard Stern's name was on the baby's birth certificate, should never been on it in the first place until after proven he's the father or not. I hate the fact when some women go their way having affairs and not sure who is the father, she should have gotten that damn DNA test right from the start. I have no respect for whores like her, I'm not even sorry to say it, I am so tired of seeing whores like her running around having sex, and then opps! I'm pregnant who's the father? Could be him, or him? Get the frigging DNA test done, then you'll know duh!

I'm glad the fight is over and Larry is the father of Dannielynn. ;)

Ahem! I do agree with you about this part :ugh:

Lay off sara, guys, please. I don't see the harm in posting diff links for the same topic. Your choice to not need 'em, that's cool. Just not long ago, a few members commented that the topic for a diff thread I started was similar to another thread which made me feel they believed the thread I started shouldn't have been started or posted under that other thread.

About time, they resolved that poor kid's paternity question. Remember how Howard Stern tried to stop others from doing the test? I think he knew he wouldn't be the father, and I think that is something he needs to be held accountable for. To do that to a child is sad!

I think Nicole was a very troubled and beautiful person, but I disagree about her being a whore. I think she tried to get close to people in a dysfunctional way (using sex), and people used and controlled her. It was said that she wrote in a diary (now being auctioned) that she didn't like sex - google it up if you like. I think she's a lot like Marilyn Monroe!

That's good new because I never like Frederic Prinz von Anhalt!

I don't care who is the father of Anna's baby EXCEPT Frederic Prinz von Anhalt!

What Anna did is not my business but all what I hope is leave Anna peace instead of use dirty name on her after learn who is father of Anna's baby. I hope Anna's baby's childhood is happy one because she deserve it!!!!

About time, they resolved that poor kid's paternity question. Remember how Howard Stern tried to stop others from doing the test? I think he knew he wouldn't be the father, and I think that is something he needs to be held accountable for. To do that to a child is sad!

I think Nicole was a very troubled and beautiful person, but I disagree about her being a whore. I think she tried to get close to people in a dysfunctional way (using sex), and people used and controlled her. It was said that she wrote in a diary (now being auctioned) that she didn't like sex - google it up if you like. I think she's a lot like Marilyn Monroe!

I concur about Howard Stern blocking any requests pertaining to whom Dannielynn is related to. It makes his motive seem quite questionable.

I hope the baby will have a good upbringing with whomever will have custody of her. I wish she'll live a normal life without the paprazzi flocking around, though that doesn't seem likely considering she's a candidate to those millions left by the old man Marshall.

Indeed, Anna Nicole was a troubled person. I hope she's at peace now.

~VIA BB~

I ain't surprise that Larry birkhead who is father of child named daneillynn. Because I told my fiancee that I believed that daniellynn is the daughter of the biological father which was Larry Birkhead for long times ago. She looked like him period. Till he proved the world through his truth about his adorable child!

I really proud of him did fight with court's system for few momths till he beat court's system what he proved it face the world..

I believe that Larry Birkhead will have his daughter's first name daniellynn that unchange, but just change her last name, stern to Birkhead.."Daniellynn Birkhead"..

Wish him the best luck with his daughter in future... :)

I hate the fact when some women go their way having affairs and not sure who is the father... running around having sex, and then opps! I'm pregnant who's the father? Could be him, or him? Get the frigging DNA test done, then you'll know duh!

Thank for watching 2nd version of Jerry Springler's show! *applause*

Oh yeah, I ain't surprised at all that larry is the father... Just wondering.. is he gonna over his daughter s money when She become 18 yrs old ? Just curious...:ugh3:

Poor Howard... I hope that he will be ok thru without her ! ! Cuz, He been take care of her since born...

M-:afro:

both men are bad bad bad!! They want Nicole's pussy and money!! Bad BAD!!

both men are bad bad bad!! They want Nicole's pussy and money!! Bad BAD!!

Well, Larry birkhead is formar playboy... That's explains.. He was "bad" man...

Larry is the father, I hope that He better be take care of his daugther as good...Show her a love! ! Cuz There will be no mother in the future whenever little girl is growing up.

Yeah, Money is very power! :whip:

m-:afro:

I am not surprised Larry Birkhead is the father of Dannilynn , she looks just like him. Congrats to Larry now, he can move on with his life with his daughter.

my sister and i knew that he was the father all along! i am glad that this is over... i would hope for the sake of dannielynn! poor baby in the middle of the all of this crap!
i don't keep up with celebrities.. but i didn't know larry was a playboy?? i hope he will be a loyal, devoted and caring father towards dannielynn! jeez!

Back