Larry Birkhead Is The Father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby!!

Geez..too much drama already happening in the baby's life. Hope all parties involved will give her a stable and loving life.

Nice................. Larry is happy settled to know truth about his daughter.
Is he will get his daughter custody?

I am not surprise Larry will win cause Howard is real annoy him while he was date with her that time but end up not workout well.

im not suprised, this should have been dealt with, its all about the money. unfortunely the baby will gander alot of plublicity throughout her life. with her mother's death and the inheritance she recived upon her mother's death. AND not only that the drama that esclated over this just sheer ridculous! now that the baby's father is revealed, time for them to go elsewhere so we the poeple can actually watch real news the celebs needs to work not deal with the stupid waste of news.

Ohhh Larry is the father now. Glad it is slove it who is father took so long till finally tell who is the father is Larry :)

:hyper: LARRY BIRKHEAD IS THE FATHER!!! :hyper:

Please put this thread where is belong..

After DNA test, Birkhead ruled Smith's baby's dad - CNN.com

WHOOHOO!!!! I thought he was the father cause of the features on Daniellynn face like her eyes shape/colour, and shape of her face... No wonder why Howard said he won't fight for the custody as HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KNEWWWW she wasn't his!!!!! what a crook!!! Whoohoo LARRY!!!!

But but... it's gonna be a long process to get the full custody at the moment with the dang Bahamian court... and also VIRGIE's fight as well.. grrr

I never had any doubt !

Why they have to be on every news station and consistently on ET is way beyond me!

People love to hear about the latest in celebrity events.. it's sickening.. (response to post above)

Glad they got that mystery solved.. I always knew the baby wasn't Howard's.. I mean.. baby looked NOTHING like him.

I can understand how Virgie would feel, it is her granddaughter, after all. So we'll see how that goes.

Oh yeah, I ain't surprised at all that larry is the father... Just wondering.. is he gonna over his daughter s money when She become 18 yrs old ? Just curious...:ugh3:

Poor Howard... I hope that he will be ok thru without her ! ! Cuz, He been take care of her since born...

M-:afro:

dannielynnlarry.jpg

:eek3: WOW this little girl baby Daniellynn it does look like Larry when Larry was 2 months old wow it look so SAME!!! :eek3:

i was not suprised Larry is the father. Poor Stern. He wont fight for custody

yes!

because Nicole Anna Smith been with him and had sex with him and Nicole Anna Smith got pregnant with her daughter but they know who is ID of father for thier baby its so laws!

i watch news at my grandma's room when i visit at her nursing home and im really surprise about that and my mom told me says who dad of baby? and my grandma tell my mom to explain for that!

mostly people who know have baby and need father of their children also approve as ID or whatevers what the court says.

its very serious for DNA need know about who father of baby

DNA Test: Birkhead Is Dannielynn's Father
DNA Test: Birkhead Is Dannielynn's Father | Anna Nicole Smith : People.com

According to DNA test results revealed Tuesday, Larry Birkhead is the father of Anna Nicole Smith's 7-month-old daughter Dannielynn.

"I hate to be the one who told you this, but: I told you so," Birkhead, 34, said during a press conference outside the Bahamas courthouse. "I'm the father."

"Thank you for your support. Thank you for the people who got me this far," he said, choking up. "Thank you very much. My baby's gonna be coming home pretty soon." Asked about when he would take Dannielynn home, he said, "Things are moving quickly here, and we'll see what happens."

Birkhead's attorney, Emrick Knowles, then told reporters, "We'll be back in court on Friday in the afternoon. We've got some other issues to deal with." He would not comment on specifics, but did say: "[The judge] hasn't made any ruling about custody yet."

Howard K. Stern, who was listed as the father on the baby's birth certificate, gave Birkhead a hug outside the courthouse. "We're gonna do what we can to make sure that the best interests of Dannielynn are carried out," said Stern. "And I'm going to do whatever I can to make sure that he gets sole custody."

Asked if he'd allow Birkhead to see Dannielynn right away, Stern said, "Larry can come over to the house and spend as much time with her as he wants to right now."

Anna Nicole's mother, Virgie Arthur, said after that hearing that she expects to be part of the baby's life. "I'm happy that Dannielynn will know who her real father is," said Arthur. "I look forward to working with Larry raising my granddaughter.

As for Prince Frederic Von Anhalt, who also once claimed to be the baby's father, his reps issued a statement to TMZ Tuesday. "We never intended to take Dannielynn from anyone, we were just here in case Prince Von Anhalt was the father. We wish Larry luck in raising Dannielynn and we wish him the best."

Birkhead had submitted his own DNA for testing, and Dannielynn's was tested on March 21 following a recommendation by a Bahamas Supreme Court Judge. Howard K. Stern, Smith's companion who is named as Dannielynn's father on her birth certificate, did not undergo DNA testing.

Dannielynn was born in the Bahamas on Sept. 7, three days before Smith's 20-year-old son, Daniel, died while visiting his mother in a Nassau hospital.

The baby, whose full name is Dannielynn Hope Marshall Stern, stands to inherit millions from the estate of Smith's late husband, Texas oil baron J. Howard Marshall II, who died in 1995. Smith, who died on Feb. 8 in Hollywood, Fla., of an accidental drug overdose, had been battling his family over the estimated $500 million fortune.

After the DNA test was performed, Stern filed a legal bid to block the release of the results, but withdrew the appeal after it appeared that it would be rejected by the court.

Last month Birkhead said he was so confident he was Dannielynn's father, he was getting his home ready for her. "I've been putting a nursery together," he said outside a paternity hearing in Los Angeles.

Stern allowed Birkhead to meet the baby in the Bahamas last month, an experience Birkhead called "one of the greatest things in my life."

you can watch video when you click!

i will look more news about Larry Birkhead

DNA reveals Smith baby's father
BBC NEWS | Americas | DNA reveals Smith baby's father

Larry Birkhead is the father of late Playboy model Anna Nicole Smith's baby daughter Dannielynn, DNA test results released by a Bahamas court have shown.
The ruling eliminates rival claims by Ms Smith's partner and lawyer Howard K Stern and Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband Prince Frederick von Anhalt.

Ms Smith died age 39 of an accidental overdose of sleeping pills in a Florida hotel on 8 February.

Seven-month-old Dannielynn could one day inherit millions of dollars.

"I hate to be the one to tell you this but, I told you so. I'm the father," said Mr Birkhead outside the court in Nassau.

"My baby's going to be coming home pretty soon."

Custody hearing

Dr Michael Baird, the American DNA expert who conducted the test, said he was 99.9% certain that Mr Birkhead was the father.

The ruling does not decide who gets custody of Dannielynn however. That is to be determined at another hearing set for Friday.

Mr Stern, who is listed as the baby's father on her Bahamian birth certificate, said he was disappointed but would not challenge Mr Birkhead for custody.

The two hugged each other outside the courthouse after the test results were revealed.

"I'm going to do everything I can to make sure he [Birkhead] gets sole custody," Mr Stern said.

Ms Smith's estranged mother, Virgie Arthur, has indicated she may seek joint custody of Dannielynn.

Ms Arthur had sought to have her daughter buried in her native Texas instead of the Bahamas, where she was buried next to her son.

Daniel died in September 2006 just a few days after Dannielynn was born.

The baby could inherit millions of dollars if Ms Smith's estate wins an ongoing legal battle with the heirs of her former husband, Texas oil billionaire J Howard Marshall.

They married in 1994 when he was 89 and she, at 26, a recent Playboy Playmate of the Year.

He died 14 months later.

Larry Birkhead revealed as father of Anna Nicole Smith's daughter
Larry Birkhead revealed as father of Anna Nicole Smith's daughter | the Daily Mail

Anna Nicole Smith's ex-boyfriend has been named as the father of her daughter. DNA tests proved that Larry Birkhead was related to seven-month-old Dannielynn - who could one day inherit £200million.

The child's mother, 39, who was Playboy magazine's Playmate of the Year in 1993, died of an accidental drugs overdose in February.

At 26, she had married oil baron J Howard Marshall when he was 89. He died within 14 months leaving Miss Smith to fight with his family for a share of a $1.6billion fortune.

Emerging from a Bahamas court, where the DNA hearing was held, Mr Birkhead, 34, walked up to a bank of microphones and said: "I hate to be the one that said I told you so - but, I told you so."

The tests showed that Mr Birkhead is 99.99999 per cent certain to be the father.

Howard K Stern, the lawyer and boyfriend of Anna, had claimed to be the baby's father when he signed her birth certificate.

He dragged out the paternity case for weeks, insisting he was the blood relation and refusing to allow DNA tests.

Other men, including Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband, Prince Fredrick von Anhalt, had also come forward claiming to be the girl's father.

Mr Birkhead, an LA showbusiness photographer, fought through three courts, in California, Florida, and the Bahamas, to get the tests.

The hearing did not resolve when he will take custody of his daughter, or where she will be brought up.

He said: "There are certain things that I cannot talk about because this is a family court. But I can say I will be bringing my daughter home soon.

"It's been a long road and I am just happy to have this behind me now." Although the judge imposed some reporting restrictions, Mr Birkhead added: "Nothing has been determined except for parentage."

When asked how he would celebrate, he said: "I'm going to a toy store!"

Mr Birkhead said the child was his only remaining connection to his former lover.

"Our daughter, Dannielynn is a constant reminder of the love we shared and the life that we desired."

Mr Stern, who was Anna's partner at the time of her death, told Mr Birkhead-that he would not fight the ruling-He said: "I now intend to see that the best interests of Dannielynn are carried out." After the result, the two men hugged on the courthouse steps.

Anna's estranged mother, Virgie Arthur, is still expected to fight for custody. She is unlikely to succeed as Anna had not spoken to her for years. After the hearing she said: "I'm glad that my granddaughter knows who her father is."

Experts said that once legal battles over Mr Marshall's fortune are resolved, any money inherited by Dannielynn would be locked away in a trust fund.

Anna was buried next to the grave of her son Daniel. He died in September.

Back