Jesus Wasn't Gods Only Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ is God's Son. Jesus is God .. the same dude, first of all.

Jesus even existed before Adam and even before the Earth. Because Jesus was the One that created us all and the Earth. Yep, ye all "heard" me straight.

I have read some of this thread .. 300 posts too many for me to catch up lol. But so far it's crystal clear that Reba is all right and follows the Bible so far, not following other so-called religions or beliefs. I do believe the same things as she does. Jesus is proud of you, Reba .. Amen!

By the way, rest assured that since I'm quite newbie here in the forum and shall be with you guys like Reba and other true believers for the rest of the way in this forum. :D

Thanks for standin' up and speak for Jesus Christ. God bless ya. ;)

web730 said:

Jesus even existed before Adam and even before the Earth. Because Jesus was the One that created us all and the Earth. Yep, ye all "heard" me straight.

I have read some of this thread .. 300 posts too many for me to catch up lol. But so far it's crystal clear that Reba is all right and follows the Bible so far, not following other so-called religions or beliefs. I do believe the same things as she does. Jesus is proud of you, Reba .. Amen!

By the way, rest assured that since I'm quite newbie here in the forum and shall be with you guys like Reba and other true believers for the rest of the way in this forum. :D

ok so explain to me how jesus and god are the same people? if jesus and god are the same people...then god would have to implant himself into mary, then bring himself back out. explain to me how jesus and god are the same people

web730 said:

how can someone be their own son?

AJ said:
how can someone be their own son?

Maybe you forget that God can do anything. He created the universe so why cannot He create a baby in Virgin Mary without a sperm? God dwelled in that baby Jesus in the womb of Virgin Mary.

He even existed before Abraham. He said that. Mary wasn't existed till hundred years later. It's stated in the Bible. So that show Jesus is God, too.

God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit interconnects in the same 'person' if you will. That's the Trinity we call it .. no word Trinity in the Bible .. even the word Bible itself isn't in the Bible as well. They are our own words.

web730 said:
Maybe you forget that God can do anything. He created the universe so why cannot He create a baby in Virgin Mary without a sperm? God dwelled in that baby Jesus in the womb of Virgin Mary.

He even existed before Abraham. He said that. Mary wasn't existed till hundred years later. It's stated in the Bible. So that show Jesus is God, too.

God, Jesus, and Holy Spirit interconnects in the same 'person' if you will. That's the Trinity we call it .. no word Trinity in the Bible .. even the word Bible itself isn't in the Bible as well. They are our own words.

.....what? :confused:

AJ said:
.....what? :confused:

What he is saying is Jesus is God, the son, the second person in the Trinity (Along God, the father and God the Holy Spirits) Jesus is all God. Only God. When he said God can do anything he wants, The Holy spirits impregnated Mary the mother of Jesus, not like sexual way like where we came from. That was God's promise, He promises a Messiah and Jesus is the Messiah.

Cheri said:
What he is saying is Jesus is God, the son, the second person in the Trinity (Along God, the father and God the Holy Spirits) Jesus is all God. Only God. When he said God can do anything he wants, The Holy spirits impregnated Mary the mother of Jesus, not like sexual way like where we came from. That was God's promise, He promises a Messiah and Jesus is the Messiah.

sorry u guys still got me confused.

AJ said:
sorry u guys still got me confused.

Yeah, it can get confused at first bit. I finally got it clear after reading some biblical sources a decade ago. That time back then I didn't have a local church where they offer an interpreter. So I had to rely on the Bible and some biblical sources. Learned a lot but still need to study more though.

Right now I only have little time here but will find a time to look for verses from the Bible about the Trinity to post it here ok.

web730 said:
Yeah, it can get confused at first bit. I finally got it clear after reading some biblical sources a decade ago. That time back then I didn't have a local church where they offer an interpreter. So I had to rely on the Bible and some biblical sources. Learned a lot but still need to study more though.

Right now I only have little time here but will find a time to look for verses from the Bible about the Trinity to post it here ok.

ive been trying to understand it for 23 years. i dont understand any of it. i mean i know what ur saying, i just dont get why u guys think that way. the Gnostic religion just makes a lot more sense to me, thats why i follow it.

web730 said:

How do you know that Mary was a virgin?

I've seen women lie about their virginity.

VamPyroX said:
How do you know that Mary was a virgin?

I've seen women lie about their virginity.

How did I know? It's from the Bible, the infallible Word inspired by God. As far I know it's Mary in the human history that was a only and last virgin that had a miracle baby, Jesus.

Really, you got to believe the Bible or you will always question them. Sure, it isn't wrong to question but to read and investigate it yourself then believe it or not. It takes faith to believe, too.

Just about every single "God-poster" on AD has said, "You have to read the bible to be convinced that it's true."

Many of us HAVE read the bible. I took a one year course on reading the bible through the whole year. It convinced me more than ever that the bible was a bunch of crock. You're not helping your argument any by using circular reasoning to say the bible is the word of God because in the bible it says God said that.

I don't believe Mary was a virgin. It makes for a nice story, but it's full of baloney.

Dennis said:
Just about every single "God-poster" on AD has said, "You have to read the bible to be convinced that it's true."
No, you don't. Many people have been saved believing the Bible, without first reading the Bible.

Many of us HAVE read the bible. I took a one year course on reading the bible through the whole year. It convinced me more than ever that the bible was a bunch of crock. You're not helping your argument any by using circular reasoning to say the bible is the word of God because in the bible it says God said that.
The Bible is the Word of God because said it is. That doesn't mean that everyone who reads it will believe it.

I too, read the Bible, book by book, in a college course, and I wasn't saved. I knew the "facts" and "events" in the Bible, but they had no personal application for me. It took Holy Spirit conviction to guide me to salvation. After I was saved, then every verse of the Bible had personal meaning to me. What changed? It was the same Book, the same words. I changed! I had the new nature of the Holy Spirit in me, and He guided my understanding. That is what changed.

web730 said:
How did I know? It's from the Bible, the infallible Word inspired by God. As far I know it's Mary in the human history that was a only and last virgin that had a miracle baby, Jesus.

Really, you got to believe the Bible or you will always question them. Sure, it isn't wrong to question but to read and investigate it yourself then believe it or not. It takes faith to believe, too.
How do you know the Bible is infallible?

Dennis said:

I don't believe Mary was a virgin. It makes for a nice story, but it's full of baloney.
:werd:

I've read the whole Bible myself several times. The more I read it, the more I believe that it's just a misunderstood story. ;)

VamPyroX said:
I've read the whole Bible myself several times. The more I read it, the more I believe that it's just a misunderstood story. ;)
The more that I read it, the more wonderful truths I find in it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back