Its 2:00 am Im bloody f-ing tired but can't sleep...

What was the longest that someone went without sleeping at all? I went 2 full 48 hours without sleeping. And for that, it was enough.

Yeah but your body needs sleep or it begins to shut down. I think like after 5 days you lose your appetite and begin to dehydrate. By day 7 or 8 your shivering constantly. Not that Ive tried but Ive read where people went on these sleepless marathons and those were the experiences they had. One person began to hallucinate on the 4th day.

Please insomnia release me and let me dream about making mad love over heat, and tearing off tights with my teeth. But there's no relief, Im wide awake its black and I'm lonely. Oh if only I could get some sleep. Creaky noises make my skin creep, if only I could get some sleep. I can't get no SLEEP!

(as a matter of fact not only can I NOT sleep, but that damn song is stuck in my head.)

I like that poem! I wish I could sleeping too at night; sometimes very very insomniac. Blah! Escpecially when you have to work, school, travel or other things the next day.

Sometimes I could not sleep and finally go to bed around one or two in the morning and then when my husband want me to wake up early in the morning. I get sooo tired and developed a headache which also mean not enough exercise. That is just it. If you are not getting enough sleep or could not sleep, only solution is to go out and walk around the block or just walk back and forth along the sidewalk to the corner and back with fresh air for you to breathe in. That will definitely help you to sleep better. I don't think sleeping pills is not going to help you. Just take one tynelol to help you sleep better, I think. I also suggest that maybe you can see a doctor on sleeping disorders and he/she will be able to help you combat your insomnia. I hope I am helping you on that. :fingersx:

Well if it weren't so bloody hot I'd be outside running my laps around the track every afternoon, but shit the highs for the next three days are 100+. :eek:

Well if it weren't so bloody hot I'd be outside running my laps around the track every afternoon, but shit the highs for the next three days are 100+. :eek:

What I meant is Walk, not running your laps. If it is way high like 100 degree F, then you need to use your ice with the wet wash cloth and soothe over you face and neck while lying down on your bed and trying to sleep. Take a cold shower would make you feel better, I think. :hmm:

LOL I know this is going to sound like a really fucking lame exscuse but it's the truth-

due to my weightloss I can't tolerate cold temperatures as well as I used to, so taking a cold shower is out of the question!

I did however take a nice soothing hot bath, and I am about turn the lights out and attempt to sleep tonight as I have to get up and go to work in the morning.

Watch the TV but make sure it is set to the timer where it shut itself off in at least 30 minutes, it is the same to my TV, it automatically switches off after 3 hours of inactivity

Sometimes I could not sleep and finally go to bed around one or two in the morning and then when my husband want me to wake up early in the morning. I get sooo tired and developed a headache which also mean not enough exercise. That is just it. If you are not getting enough sleep or could not sleep, only solution is to go out and walk around the block or just walk back and forth along the sidewalk to the corner and back with fresh air for you to breathe in. That will definitely help you to sleep better. I don't think sleeping pills is not going to help you. Just take one tynelol to help you sleep better, I think. I also suggest that maybe you can see a doctor on sleeping disorders and he/she will be able to help you combat your insomnia. I hope I am helping you on that. :fingersx:

Yeah, until a local thinks you are out late tryin to be a hooker.......b carefull

that is lol can't sleep summer that is sucks./ i think so like better temperature love cools
i don't know what is how can feeling sweatie?

The bad part is that Ive been running on 3 hours of sleep per night lately (and thats on a good night) and now I've been ravenous - eating larger than usual portions of food. Ick.

I think that I need to start taking those 5 hour energy shots so that at least I'll feel alert at work and less like a slug.

The bad part is that Ive been running on 3 hours of sleep per night lately (and thats on a good night) and now I've been ravenous - eating larger than usual portions of food. Ick.

I think that I need to start taking those 5 hour energy shots so that at least I'll feel alert at work and less like a slug.

Take the Venom pills...:D

Where do you get Venom? :D Im willing to try anything these days....

Where do you get Venom? :D Im willing to try anything these days....

google it...I ordered it online. It gave me energy to exercise which I was seriously lacking. Makes me high strung if I dont eat food with it. :giggle:

google it...I ordered it online. It gave me energy to exercise which I was seriously lacking. Makes me high strung if I dont eat food with it. :giggle:

No food + high strung = 1 happy Dixie :D

Back