It is the Random Question Game.... :):):):)

:giggle: anything that involves kissing turns me on!!!

What turns you on?

NOT Gemma's avitar! Hmmmm, girls in bikinis with guns is right up there. But mostly gals still having spirits young enough to kiss back.

Oh, I forgot the question:

Do you like partner slow dancing, seldom-touch fast dancing, or sitting and watching the dancers do their stuff?

Oh, I forgot the question:

Do you like partner slow dancing, seldom-touch fast dancing, or sitting and watching the dancers do their stuff?

While fast dancing can be fun, I much prefer slow dancing. It is so seductive if you have a good partner!!!

Do you mind Public Displays of Affections(PDA)?

While fast dancing can be fun, I much prefer slow dancing. It is so seductive if you have a good partner!!!

Do you mind Public Displays of Affections(PDA)?

I don't mind holding hands and hugging. But big kisses or more - no.

What is your favorite holiday? Least favorite? Why?

I don't mind holding hands and hugging. But big kisses or more - no.

What is your favorite holiday? Least favorite? Why?

My favorite holiday is Halloween because I love to be spooked.

My least favorite holiday is Flag Day cuz nobody makes a big fuss about it. LOL!

What's your favorite physical characteristic in the opposite sex?

Choosing a favorite from so many terrific books I've enjoyed is hard, but I suppose I've re-read Moby Dick the most, so it must be my favorite.

Whether or not you liked school, what was the subject you liked best? No fair saying "recess," ha ha ha.

Choosing a favorite from so many terrific books I've enjoyed is hard, but I suppose I've re-read Moby Dick the most, so it must be my favorite.

Whether or not you liked school, what was the subject you liked best? No fair saying "recess," ha ha ha.

I liked Art the best.

Who do u think will win the presidential race next year?

I liked Art the best.

Who do u think will win the presidential race next year?

I have a bad feeling in my stomach it will be Clinton or Guilliani (sp) but I would love for Obama to win.

If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

I have a bad feeling in my stomach it will be Clinton or Guilliani (sp) but I would love for Obama to win.

If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be?

Sex changes for both of us (me and my wife) that would be for sure in our heartbeat!!!!!!!

What are you going to do on Turkey Day?? Beside eating turkey dinner meal....

Sex changes for both of us (me and my wife) that would be for sure in our heartbeat!!!!!!!

What are you going to do on Turkey Day?? Beside eating turkey dinner meal....

Turkey Day? Never heard of it, in my life.

Do you perfer your US banknotes in paper or plastic?

:lol: Jake Turkey Day is slang for Thanksgiving here in the States.

I prefer my banknotes in paper. I really don't like plastic that much - too expensive plus its all petrol based no matter how you look at it. :giggle:

Have you ever made a giant leaf pile then jumped in it with your siblings or children as adults?

Oh! Thanks for the clarification, Dixie.

Yeah, damn these money in Australia. They're plastic, ofc.

Autumn isn't here anyway, but if there is a large pile of leaves, I should. ;) (Even, I am only a young adult and a genuie gentleman here :lol:)

Been in a major accident that you won't forget?

Oh! Thanks for the clarification, Dixie.

Yeah, damn these money in Australia. They're plastic, ofc.

Autumn isn't here anyway, but if there is a large pile of leaves, I should. ;) (Even, I am only a young adult and a genuie gentleman here :lol:)

Been in a major accident that you won't forget?

Two. 1 = on narrow country road another car hit our car full speed right in front. We saw the car and stop, but the car didn't even slow - just rammed. We were lucky - we had a big BMW and the car was little. The little car was ruined. Our car was broken and my dad had a bloody nose but ok really. 2 = I fell off my horse and broke my back. Now I am ok but never forget.

Ever eat a bug?

Ever eat a bug?

Several by accident. Chocolate-covered bees, fried grasshoppers, and ants-in-honey on purpose. One pickled worm from the bottom of a bottle of tequila.

Name the continents, beginning with your own, that you've set foot on.

Several by accident. Chocolate-covered bees, fried grasshoppers, and ants-in-honey on purpose. One pickled worm from the bottom of a bottle of tequila.

Name the continents, beginning with your own, that you've set foot on.

America, Africa (Egypt), Yugoslavia, Europe

What is your most desire place you want to visit?

I've always wanted to go to Ireland, but at this point anywhere but here would be nice, I need a break

Ever seen a UFO?

I've always wanted to go to Ireland, but at this point anywhere but here would be nice, I need a break

Ever seen a UFO? Did you find out what it was?

Ever seen a UFO? Did you find out what it was?

I wish I cld say I saw UFO but I never did.

Who you would kill to have one night stand?

No interest in a one night stand thanks, never had one , never intend to.

Are you as disgusted as I am by all the x-mas stuff out in malls and around town already? sheesh, halloween wasn't even over before they started bringing out the consumerism x-mas crap!!!

Back