It happen to you sometime?

Vanessa8

Reaction score
1959613_800698949960195_247653229_n.jpg

:giggle:

Done it in my younger days...but realized that wrinkled clothing isn't for me...Usually, whenever my clothes are dried, I hang them up immediately to avoid wrinkles....Haven't had to iron anything in years yet....

No, I've never done that. :)

I did it sometime except uniforms of school and work. should be quick and hang it there avoid wrinkles. hehe...

Some busy weeks I am lucky if they make it out of the dryer. If they are wrinkled I just run the dryer a minute or 2.

I had been slacking off on folding so much that I ran out of laundry baskets so guess what I did? I bought more laundry baskets :D

On occasion to temporarily hold when I've got other distractions to deal with, but it gets done by the goonie hours! :P

I declare clothes to be a big waste of money time and effort. God gave us these beautiful bodies, why hide them? Oh that's right I live in Alaska in the 21st century. Well if it were up to me things would be wayyy different.

I don't own enough clothing to leave it in laundry baskets. I take the laundry straight from the dryer, into the basket, then upstairs to hang up in the closet or fold and put into bureau drawers.

Story of my life lately lol.

A trick-- if you have wrinkled clothes- toss them in the dryer with a dampened washcloth and run the dryer for about 5-10 minutes. No more wrinkles :)

(yes it works- have tried it before)

Story of my life lately lol.

A trick-- if you have wrinkled clothes- toss them in the dryer with a dampened washcloth and run the dryer for about 5-10 minutes. No more wrinkles :)

(yes it works- have tried it before)

That is exactly what I do! Haha

I hang it the instant its out of the dryer, my closet is color coded. It gets on my nerves seen it in a basket and seen mixture of colors not organized.

Nope Jessica does mine in the goonie hours :laugh2:

I did like that when I was young adult (18-20) but not anymore after my clothes became wrinkle so often.

Back