It Doesn't Seem Fun Anymore...Why?....

Let's fasten our seatbelt and make it fun shall we?

Katize wrote:
Let's fasten our seatbelt and make it fun shall we?

Oh YES.... :rofl:
Should I join you to celebrate with our loving AD together for the fun.... Hurrrraaaaaa & ooooohhhhhhhh .... :giggle:

Great thread, Angel,
It’s exactly what I've read in here – I’m neutral person and do is try to calm them down etc. I'm not type to fighting with anyone or upset them...
I love AD because AD is the best forum, that we’re able to share our opinion, feedback, websites, open mind etc etc etc

I would PM to confront privately if I dislike what they said to me… It’s better than public…

Come to join Katize to have the fun…. :thumb:

Huuuurrrrraaaaaa.. :giggle: :applause:

Bullym0m said:
I'm not surprising....
Just I got back home today and reading.................*Pretty interesting this topic turns into whining*

In my mind, Obvouisly sounded alike "whining and complain about issues so many different... What making you feel upset and why turns into sour and uglier more?

Huh? I have not seen in this Topic Turns into as a Whining..It more like a Vent topic and after reading the Whole thread I see more of "Fingers Pointing!" (Other than Blaming themselves too It goes Both Ways Not One Way). :thumb:

All right, I'll admit, I've strayed a little bit from AllDeaf lately because I was getting tired of the ranting and bitterness - but it seems to have gotten better lately so I'm here to stay. :) I joined at the end of January and since then I've made some awesome friends, and I've learned a lot about some of you - both good things and bad things - things that I understand though, and that I won't judge people for. Hey, we're all human, no? But the posts when I joined were more "friendly," more "mild." Now some of them have gotten a little sour and I've felt that I was better off keeping my mouth shut...but lately, I'm feeling a little bit better about the site as well as about the friends I've made here.

Good post, ^Angel^! I think a lot of us have had a chance to take a step backwards and think about what some of us have said/done. It's a message board...it's supposed to be a place where people meet others, have a good time, and be able to voice your own opinions.

To make a place fun, we're just gonna have to work together. I'll see what I can do! :::wicked laugh:::

Cheri said:
Huh? I have not seen in this Topic Turns into as a Whining..It more like a Vent topic and after reading the Whole thread I see more of "Fingers Pointing!" (Other than Blaming themselves too It goes Both Ways Not One Way). :thumb:
Misunderstanding what am I talk'n about...
Not you.. Just for general everyones as long "Really not necessary whining whoever accusing or else... " As long you can ignore whoever accusing you.. Where you need be deserved happier what you got brand new friends. Don't worry rest other peepz who accusing or stabb'n you. I'm not worry anyone. "Be stay and netural for everyones as like me" I'd rather be netural and just be enjoy posting here alldeaf.com peroid. As for you or everyones: Just simple and plain have a fun chatt'n leaving the msg'd board as well kept healthier and stay live longer..
Have a peace! :thumb:

wow We are on the four pages already. We are still talking about the same issues every pages.

Hope everyone gets it clear and loud.

let's hope it will gets better.

Peace... :locked:

Frisky Feline said:
wow We are on the four pages already. We are still talking about the same issues every pages.

No Reason to "Locked" this thread, It is not getting Out of Hands. ;)

MalfySis *Hugs* Well Said.. I do believe it is getting Better Too and Hope It stays that way too;)

:locked: ???

Well, I don't know about you, but I rather to hear both sides of it and it good to hear each opinions on this, sometimes is not easy to ignore when it goes a bit too far and cause members to leave, do I want to see that? nah! Sometimes it is good to talk things out than starting something in here that alot of us don't want to see happening... :)

I agree that there are a few of us that were able to step back for awhile Malfoyish...and also trying to post in more of the friendlier threads as well...Thank you for your post! *hugs*

And Thank you Everyone! :D

Last edited:
^Angel^ said:
:locked: ???

Well, I don't know about you, but I rather to hear both sides of it and it good to hear each opinions on this, sometimes is not easy to ignore when it goes a bit too far and cause members to leave, do I want to see that? nah! Sometimes it is good to talk things out than starting something in here that alot of us don't want to see happening... :)

I agree that there are a few of us that were able to step back for awhile Malfoyish...and also trying to post in more of the friendlier threads as well...Thank you for your post! *hugs*

And Thank you Everyone! :D
Angel,

I agree with you. I think we are all different people who bring different things to this board, and this needs to be respected. Meaness should not be tolerated, but I think we all should respect each other's moods and what not. After all, we are all in this thing called LIFE, and we shouldn't be expected to always be all happy and smiles ALL THE TIME. It's just NOT gonna happen. However, this doesn't mean this board has to be a "dumping ground" for the perpetually "down and out", either. If someone is having a particularly bad day, perhaps, its a good idea to step back and reevaluate things, and come back when things are better?

I know that I am guilty of letting my moods dictate how I react to things around me, but what I try to do is ask myself "Would so and so want me around right now?" And, if that answer is no, then I KNOW that perhaps I am just alittle too toxic to be around at that moment, and it's best that I take some time to myself to work it out. Perhaps, this is something we all should think about, so that the board doesn't become unpleasant?

Just my two cents worth ....

Frisky Feline said:

There is no point for you to say to lock it. This thread is under *discussion* that means we can discuss about this issue. Whoever creates a thread/topic where people can share their opinion or to discuss/debate about this topic. We do have a lot of topics in here. So we dont go off the point.

It is not same issues in every pages for your information. If you go look through all topics/posts. That you can read their comments. So you were the only one who complains about this topic.

Sorry if my comments were too forward. However, I did not say that I want this to be locked. I meant that I hope everyone understands to each other about others what they say and the debate or so.
From what I read this so far and most of you seem to know that everyone have their own opinions and respect others which is great. I understand everyone wants to vent their opinions here. Maybe you are right, I may be the one who complains about it but just that I read the same comments but different words If i am not mistaken about respecting others opinions, disagreeing or agreeing etc.
When i saw the SMILE of locked and it jumps on me. I clicked on that :locked: which is cute but i did not think of that meant is for to be locked. oops. Just like a happy chilling out lock but bad idea..

SORRY

Aw, no problem here , I personally did not know you were doing that Frisky Feline, LOL yeah, it sure looks cute! :lol: ...forgive me !

^Angel^ said:
Aw, no problem here , I personally did not know you were doing that Frisky Feline, LOL yeah, it sure looks cute! :lol: ...forgive me !

Thats okay, it is not you.. ;) I don't know what came to me to speak it without thinking twice what I was saying. :duh:

I am chilling out right now. :D

Oceanbreeze;

I hear you Girl *Hugs* I wouldn't say it as better than u have already did. :thumb:

Frisky Feline; Thanks for having a chance to explain urself. Sometimes words could get mixed up even if that is not what it meant to say. *Hugs* No Problemo girlie :thumb:

Cheri said:
Oceanbreeze;

I hear you Girl *Hugs* I wouldn't say it as better than u have already did. :thumb:

Frisky Feline; Thanks for having a chance to explain urself. Sometimes words could get mixed up even if that is not what it meant to say. *Hugs* No Problemo girlie :thumb:

Thank you, Cheri... I really don't have much else to add, except to use common sense when posting, and to check yourself (not you, per say, but anybody) and your motivations for posting. If the motivation is merely to spread discontent simply because the person is in a bad mood.... Well, time to take 5 and come back later, you know?

Because, that is exactly what this board doesn't need. But, at the same time, we need to be real...We are PEOPLE, and we have "our days", so that also needs to be respected. Just have common sense, people.... Because, really ...We all are responsible for what we post on this board ...And, we are all adults, and we sure as heck, don't need baby sitters (or we shouldn't! )

Back