ISP (internet service)

EarthLink Network thru 56K modem.

Once I build a custom modded PC is done then will get EarthLink Cable Modem thru my Time Warner Cable TV..

cable modem here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! attbi but now comcast ownz it !

here cable modem. My laptop i'm use right now is connect to cable modem through wireless (I have wireless pc card and the wireless router that connect to cable modem) I can bring my laptop anywhere I want to and still connect without messy wires!! :)

Originally posted by TexDeafies
here cable modem. My laptop i'm use right now is connect to cable modem through wireless (I have wireless pc card and the wireless router that connect to cable modem) I can bring my laptop anywhere I want to and still connect without messy wires!! :)

kewl - It is very nice to have a wireless network

i have t1 at my home i have 3 computer at my home and conf meeting video cuz my dad is own business travel need a thur talk on the video each other so I connecf him a t1 share... so...

wtf seriously ? ur damn lucky ! hope thats true but still ur so lucky to have T1 at home thats way faster than the broadband connections we can have at our homes jeez !

The connection here is so fast that I can download at least 1 MB in a second.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
The connection here is so fast that I can download at least 1 MB in a second.

soon, when you finally finish school, you won't have same network, you used be. :mrgreen:

Netzero 10 hours free dial up thingy..:naughty: :boink:

just kidding...

I am on Verizon DSL...extra strength..no-drowsy...non-suppository thingy...:naughty: :D

56k Modem here... at least I'll be using it for one more month then it's Gallaudet's ISP!

Originally posted by kevbo
I am on cable modem. :D

Same here...but thinking of going ADSL soon...cos of the stupid gig limit of uploads/downloads on our ISP (Optusnet - formerly @Home). :mad2:

Originally posted by webexplorer
I am looking for a very reasonable price to use a DSL service.

I do not want to pay approxiately $50 a month. This is totally crazy. If the DSL services offer $36 a month for three to six months, then forget it. I rather to pay in advance for a whole year. Especially, I do not want to receive a bill every month.

I am sort of sick of using dialup services.

I HATE dial up services NOW....since hubby and I switched from dial up to cable 2 years ago, we've been hooked absolutely. Will NEVER go back to dial up ever!
You can say we're spoilt rotten, hehehe! :naughty:

Back