Is this true about Gallaudet?

I never really got D or F in any courses at gallaudet.

Many students did not do well in their classes I knew who of those.

Some of them think they are leader and being a greek. And some do want go graduate school but they have failure class record on official transcript.

Will graduate school see your grade D or F on official transcript?

Hearing people are scared to take the GRE.:lol: It is a very difficult exam. But if you want to go to grad school you have to take it.

No wonder...why did women give up their adminstration career if they want grad and phd but do not want GRE?

They will be end up in working at school for the deaf or acting or easy career.

if they got master, they will have high salary of job equal to men. I hope women can have money same as me.

I wasn't surprise why people are not really interested in continuing education after bachelors? Then end up in asking people for money...

No wonder...why did women give up their adminstration career if they want grad and phd but do not want GRE?

They will be end up in working at school for the deaf or acting or easy career.

if they got master, they will have high salary of job equal to men. I hope women can have money same as me.

I wasn't surprise why people are not really interested in continuing education after bachelors? Then end up in asking people for money...

That is a fallacy. Women never earn equal to what men earn. In fact a woman with a Master's earns about the same as what a man with a Bachelor's can earn. It also depends on what career path you choose. The field I am in is nortorious for low salaries.

What do you think?

i think graduate school wasn't impressed of this.

they can notice if any student isn't really motivated then not worth for them go grad school

Because grad school required students to pass high grade class or at least B every semester if they must study and work hard, no time party.

That is a fallacy. Women never earn equal to what men earn. In fact a woman with a Master's earns about the same as what a man with a Bachelor's can earn. It also depends on what career path you choose. The field I am in is nortorious for low salaries.

I plan to study international relations and management at graduate school.

matajan - did you know I work at Admission Office?

No. you never told me until later you told me you work at admission office.

iwhere is school you work?

No. you never told me until later you told me you work at admission office.

iwhere is school you work?

NYC. you ask too much questions. no more. I will be asking questions in here. that's how it works at admission office. we ask questions, you answer questions.

do you understand?

yes, i do undestand. You can have to ask me question.

good!!! very good. I have a question for you.

Is it true that Gallaudet University is considered as Ivy League school?

no, i do not think so because it is dissolved from affiliated with yale university many years ago. Later, this university had tried to be "Harvard of the deaf" then disappeared due to over-enrollment into preparatory program back in 80s, it seems not look like high requirement like Harvard anymore. It turned into moderate selective university and still like liberal arts college before university in 1988. Gallaudet do not meet standard and have extended schools and hard to find qualified students to look better, it cannot be met qualification to become 9th ivy league school, it is supposed to be before cornell in 1865 but not successful because of money, decide to use money from yale university. Now, some people have dream and plan to develop gallaudet better make bigger in the furue but it is not easy to develop and extended place.

no, i do not think so because it is dissolved from affiliated with yale university many years ago. Later, this university had tried to be "Harvard of the deaf" then disappeared due to over-enrollment into preparatory program back in 80s, it seems not look like high requirement like Harvard anymore. It turned into moderate selective university and still like liberal arts college before university in 1988. Gallaudet do not meet standard and have extended schools and hard to find qualified students to look better, it cannot be met qualification to become 9th ivy league school, it is supposed to be before cornell in 1865 but not successful because of money, decide to use money from yale university. Now, some people have dream and plan to develop gallaudet better make bigger in the furue but it is not easy to develop and extended place.

I see. why did you pick Gallaudet University instead of Ivy League schools?

Are you try to interview for me admitting columbia? Maybe, I plan to go to master of business adminstration program at columbia in few years after harvard extension

Are you try to interview for me admitting columbia? Maybe, I plan to go to master of business adminstration program at columbia in few years after harvard extension

what did I say before? you ask too much questions.

Can I ask questions now?

*facepalm*

Gallaudet University is considered as Ivy League school NOT. Gallaudet U is still a good school for some certain people who have very passions about their majors such as Deaf studies that is very good one. However, I had no idea what is going on with Gallaudet after 1996. I am sure that Gallaudet U has some good addition of courses and majors.

Good luck in getting into an Ivy League college, Majatan. :)

Back