Is this cheating?

now that's the different story. but then.... wife is not my daughter and she doesn't need my permission to go out but yea it would be nice of her to let me know if she's going out

yes, it would be nice because you two are comfortable with each other. If you find it hard to get anything out of your SO, then you are in trouble. but yes, she doesn't need permission..

ah, relationship is just hard to explain.

yes, it would be nice because you two are comfortable with each other. If you find it hard to get anything out of your SO, then you are in trouble. but yes, she doesn't need permission..

Hence...

I said they're not compatible if they don't share the same friendship values.

Not always. Maybe the husband/wife don't find any excitment with their partner anymore. Again, they should talk about it and find the solution right away.

solution - consider an open relationship or a divorce :aw:

Not always. Maybe the husband/wife don't find any excitment with their partner anymore. Again, they should talk about it and find the solution right away.

maybe, but emotional well-being which involves feelings, needs, etc. is being met somewhere else beside home.

now that's the different story. but then.... wife is not my daughter and she doesn't need my permission to go out but yea it would be nice of her to let me know if she's going out

AHHHHH I cannot wait when you have a serious relationship. It is NOT easy when there is NO communication. You will see :cool2:

Last edited:

:lol: since when it was ever simple?

I'd be lucky if it lasts more than 3 months :shock:

you'll know when you are in a serious relationship..you two will talk about anything and everything or talk about nothing. .... and you can't stand the thought of getting rid of someone who like a best friend, a lover, etc. to you.

maybe, but emotional well-being which involves feelings, needs, etc. is being met somewhere else beside home.

That's scary. What will happen if the husband/wife complains about not having enough sex, not enough attention, getting bum evrerday with messy hair, and DON'T share their feelings toward someone? *sighs* Marriage and relationship is NOT easy :ugh:

That's scary. What will happen if the husband/wife complains about not having enough sex, not enough attention, getting bum evrerday with messy hair, and DON'T share their feelings toward someone? *sighs* Marriage and relationship is NOT easy :ugh:

here's a scissor. time to cut that relationship tie off with that good-for-nothing bum! :giggle:

you'll know when you are in a serious relationship..you two will talk about anything and everything or talk about nothing. .... and you can't stand the thought of getting rid of someone who like a best friend, a lover, etc. to you.

Okay...

I am waaaaaaaaaaay too cynical for my age. :eek3:

:giggle: @ your last sentence... which is why it lasted short for me. The main issue was that my way of relationship was too much for her. :aw:

LOL, then she isn't your type.

we don't know that unless we date for a while. At least we break up on good terms. Nobody's at fault here but it's always a good learning experience :)

in Dating, you have to impress her first (hey, even I try to impress a guy.. I "beauty" myself up) so it will last long enough to get to know her better... as time go by, you two will start feeling more comfortable being yourself, and that's when you'll know she is your type or not. I think 3 months of dating is long enough to know she is your type.

in Dating, you have to impress her first (hey, even I try to impress a guy.. I "beauty" myself up) so it will last long enough to get to know her better... as time go by, you two will start feeling more comfortable being yourself, and that's when you'll know she is your type or not. I think 3 months of dating is long enough to know she is your type.

yep. the honeymoon period.

Back