Is Obama meddling in the governor's race with Patterson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, you don't think he should request that Patterson not run again?

I'd take Spitzer any day over Paterson. Paterson doesn't have the interests of the average New Yorker in mind. In fact, in this tough financial crunch he was calling for nearly 9k state workers to laid off. I understand the need to tighten our belts, so to speak but I don't see how NYS booting the bill for welfare for all those unemployed state workers really solves the problem.

Um, you don't think he should request that Patterson not run again?

New Yorkers are demanding that he go away. People love Spitzer. The polls showed that they would vote for Spitzer again despite of his scandal. But..... IMO - Obama's action regarding this is frowned upon.

No it isn't. At least, not the point of the article. The point you are attempting to make is being overlooked. Or to be more accurrate, ignored.:cool2:

Tell me, why didn't Obama request Corzine to not run again as well? Why Patterson when both of their approval ratings are essentially the same? Why must Obama meddle into another politician's decision to run or not? Are you actually condoning Obama's move on this, too?

Tell me, why didn't Obama request Corzine to not run again as well? Why Patterson when both of their approval ratings are essentially the same? Why must Obama meddle into another politician's decision to run or not? Are you actually condoning Obama's move on this, too?

Again, the answer is in the original article.:roll:

I am humored yet again by the veiled racist overtones used by the "ignored one" in pointing out that Patterson is black. Why does it matter? :popcorn:

I am humored yet again by the veiled racist overtones used by the "ignored one" in pointing out that Patterson is black. Why does it matter? :popcorn:

because somebody in here is rrrrraaaaaaaccccccciiiiiiisssssssttttttt :lol:

Exactly. Hence, him asking the same leading question again and again that has already been answered in the OP. What he is attempting to imply is that Corzine was left alone because he is white. :roll: But then, racists always think their motives are difficult to detect.:laugh2:

Exactly. Hence, him asking the same leading question again and again that has already been answered in the OP. What he is attempting to imply is that Corzine was left alone because he is white. :roll: But then, racists always think their motives are difficult to detect.:laugh2:
No, that wasn't what I'm implied at all. LOL. I wasn't talking about the skin color differences between the two, nor the reason as to why Obama didn't ask Corzine to step down because he's white. I thought you read the article?? Again, you're missing my point when it's about the reason *why* I'm asking these direct questions. It's never your own word but somebody else's.

No, that wasn't what I'm implied at all. LOL. I wasn't talking about the skin color differences between the two, nor the reason as to why Obama didn't ask Corzine to step down because he's white. I thought you read the article?? Again, you're missing my point when it's about the reason *why* I'm asking these direct questions. It's never your own word but somebody else's.

Yep, I read the article, and the skin color of neither one of the men crossed my mind when I did. You might want to ask yourself why it is such an issue with you.:cool2:

I'm asking why it's such an issue for Obama. You see, his reason, at first, was about the low approval ratings but that was a bunch of BS. Didn't you know? The whole issue was all about polls as a reason why they wanted Patterson to step down. Realllly?

I'm asking why it's such an issue for Obama. You see, his reason, at first, was about the low approval ratings but that was a bunch of BS. Didn't you know? The whole issue was all about polls as a reason why they wanted Patterson to step down. Realllly?

It isn't as issue with Obama. You are simply trying to make it one from your own racist perspective. Particularly entertaining from someone who originally identified Corzine as black. LOL.

It isn't as issue with Obama. You are simply trying to make it one from your own racist perspective.

Au contraire. It's the claim that it was all about the low approval ratings. A mind-reader you're not. :giggle:

Au contraire. It's the claim that it was all about the low approval ratings. A mind-reader you're not. :giggle:

You have to have a mind before anyone can read it.:cool2:

Again with the polls.:roll:

It was a question I posed that simply pointed out that using the approval rating as a reason on requesting a step down which proved to be a very, very meddling overture. Not to mention a BS reason. No president should do this whether if it involves a senator, mayor, governor, or house represenatives. If Patterson wants to run the let him. If there is another potential candidate in the same party who think he/she can beat Patterson, then go for it. Am I hearing that people are actually objecting to this idea?

The horrors!

So much for defending Democracy.

It was a question I posed that simply pointed out that using the approval rating as a reason on requesting a step down which proved to be a very, very meddling overture. Not to mention a BS reason. No president should do this whether if it involves a senator, mayor, governor, or house represenatives. If Patterson wants to run the let him. If there is another potential candidate in the same party who think he/she can beat Patterson, then go for it. Am I hearing that people are actually objecting to this idea?

The horrors!

So much for defending Democracy.

Then why did you bring race into it?:roll:

Start here and scroll forward:

There are two first black governors in the United States. Both Gov. Patterson and Gov. Jon Corzine of New Jersey,

And you couldn't even get the part about the "black governors" right!:lol:

Start here and scroll forward:

There are two first black governors in the United States. Both Gov. Patterson and Gov. Jon Corzine of New Jersey,

And you couldn't even get the part about the "black governors" right!:lol:

Dang, kid, you are in a troll-feeding mood today, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back