Is Obama meddling in the governor's race with Patterson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start here and scroll forward:

There are two first black governors in the United States. Both Gov. Patterson and Gov. Jon Corzine of New Jersey,

And you couldn't even get the part about the "black governors" right!:lol:

I wasn't saying that Corzine's black though I can see why you see it like that. That wasn't the discussion. It's about the fact that both Patterson and Corzine have low approval ratings. It was about the low approval rating claim as the reason for asking Patterson to step out. If that's so, then why not Corzine.

I wasn't saying that Corzine's black though I can see why you see it like that. That wasn't the discussion. It's about the fact that both Patterson and Corzine have low approval ratings. It was about the low approval rating claim as the reason for asking Patterson to step out. If that's so, then why not Corzine.

backpedal.gif

*it's an animated pix of smiley backpedaling on unicycle

Then again, why bring up race at all if it is only about approval ratings? And the fact of the matter is, you stated 2 blacks, and then went onto name 2 policiticians, one of whom was white, not black. Perhaps you need to take more care in what you say.:cool2:

Then again, why bring up race at all if it is only about approval ratings? And the fact of the matter is, you stated 2 blacks, and then went onto name 2 policiticians, one of whom was white, not black. Perhaps you need to take more care in what you say.:cool2:

All of my posts it was specifically about the approval ratings, not race. That first sentence shouldn't have been in there but I left it in anyway.

All of my posts it was specifically about the approval ratings, not race. That first sentence shouldn't have been in there but I left it in anyway.

Ummm...kokonut....do you suffer from problems in reading comprehension? It has already been pointed out to you where you began addressing the issue of race in the discussion. Simply saying you didn't now is ridiculous.:roll:

Then maybe you need to do a little proofreading and stop posting whatever is at the forefront in your mind. You keep tripping yourself up. Self monitor, kokonut, self monitor. You claim to be an educated man. Surely you have had some degree of education in stating your point clearly and concisely.

Ummm...kokonut....do you suffer from problems in reading comprehension? It has already been pointed out to you where you began addressing the issue of race in the discussion. Simply saying you didn't now is ridiculous.:roll:

I am pointing out that wasn't the focus, it's the approval rating claim.

Then maybe you need to do a little proofreading and stop posting whatever is at the forefront in your mind. You keep tripping yourself up. Self monitor, kokonut, self monitor. You claim to be an educated man. Surely you have had some degree of education in stating your point clearly and concisely.

Focus not on the commenter.

I am pointing out that wasn't the focus, it's the approval rating claim.

Again...then why did you feel the need to bring up race? You are the one bringing in the irrelevent topics, and then attempting to deny doing such. If race has nothing to do with it, it doesn't need to be included in the post.

All of my post regarding the patterson thread were about the approval rating claim as the reason.....not about skin color....which is highly questionable. I think there is more to the story behind that.

Interesting. There are two first black governors in the United States. Both Gov. Patterson and Gov. Jon Corzine of New Jersey, according to Steele, their approval ratings are nearly the same and yet Obama is meddling into the affairs of a governor asking only Patterson not to run? I don't think I ever saw any presidents ever do that and frankly it isn't the president's business to do so. And it's rather obnoxious if not bullying.

The Save Jersey Blog: Steele to Obama: "If Paterson Should Drop Out, Then Why Not Corzine Too?"

All of my post regarding the patterson thread were about the approval rating claim as the reason.....not about skin color....which is highly questionable. I think there is more to the story behind that.

Check it in your post and see for yourself.

It was a question I posed that simply pointed out that using the approval rating as a reason on requesting a step down which proved to be a very, very meddling overture. Not to mention a BS reason. No president should do this whether if it involves a senator, mayor, governor, or house represenatives. If Patterson wants to run the let him. If there is another potential candidate in the same party who think he/she can beat Patterson, then go for it. Am I hearing that people are actually objecting to this idea?

The horrors!

So much for defending Democracy.

They're not objecting to this idea. You're trying to spin this into something it's not.

I clearly remember a few years ago how Kokonut was bragging that Congress is SO corrupted and that the approval rating is like a single digit for Congress... he actually THOUGHT that the Congress will be full of Republicans with no Democrats left. He relied on polls heavily to prove that America will be ruled by the Republican majority. Well, he is so wrong. :)

I clearly remember a few years ago how Kokonut was bragging that Congress is SO corrupted and that the approval rating is like a single digit for Congress... he actually THOUGHT that the Congress will be full of Republicans with no Democrats left. He relied on polls heavily to prove that America will be ruled by the Republican majority. Well, he is so wrong. :)
LOL. Ever notice how when polls supports what kokonut thinks they're reliable but when they support what WE are thinking, they're full of flaws?

LOL. Ever notice how when polls supports what kokonut thinks they're reliable but when they support what WE are thinking, they're full of flaws?

If they're done by Faux News: TRUTH
Other media outlets?: LIES

Not my viewpoint by the way. Just clarifying.

Election comes up in 2010 for Congress. That last time they were voted in was in 2006. That was more than a few years ago. And, no, I never made such a statement that I'd thought it'd be "full of Republicans" and that there'd be no Democrats in seats, which is a relative impossibility anyway. Anybody knows that. The same idea with Democrats. Majority control, yes. A one party Congress only? Nope. Never made such a statement. Perpetuating a lie is a dumb thing to do.

Learn not to focus on a commenter exclusively.

I've noticed it over and over and over again.:cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back