Is GHOST really real?

It could be a lot of things I guess. I do believe in them, but have never seen one. Just seen a lot of weird things and had a lot of weird things happen to me that I can't expllain

Were you drugged-high when you seen them? :hmm: lol

They'd for sure be pissed with you! I got the chills one time when I was at work, someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around but no one was there...and I might realise it was my grandpa who died over 12 years ago.

Over two decades ago on a late hot afternoon I had the weird feeling as if somebody tapped on my shoulder when I was napping and woke up quite immediately then looked around yet no one around... but seen my roommate's cats sitting up on the lazy boy chair "scared".

Then I arrived work in the next morning and learned that it was an earthquake that occurred around that very time so it figured out. lol

Over two decades ago on a late hot afternoon I had the weird feeling as if somebody tapped on my shoulder when I was napping and woke up quite immediately then looked around yet no one around... but seen my roommate's cats sitting up on the lazy boy chair "scared".

Then I arrived work in the next morning and learned that it was an earthquake that occurred around that very time so it figured out. lol

These things can be so similar if no one was around lol, but mine was at my office :eek3:

Were you drugged-high when you seen them? :hmm: lol

Noooo. I was alone in an old house and went to the attic. When I came out of the attic, I locked all the locks on the door (3) and went into another room. When I came out the door was wide open!!! :eek3:There were no drafts or anything and one of the locks was a hook and eye and another was a slide bar type.

Noooo. I was alone in an old house and went to the attic. When I came out of the attic, I locked all the locks on the door (3) and went into another room. When I came out the door was wide open!!! :eek3:There were no drafts or anything and one of the locks was a hook and eye and another was a slide bar type.

hmm interesting!

(actually joking at you being drugged-high lol)

:rofl:

Ok. Like your humor that is cool. It wasn't interesting then, it scared the s--t out of me:giggle:

I'll believe it when I see it. :)

C'mon you already saw it.

caspbbw.gif

:laugh2:

Me :dunno2:!!! but Love watching Ghost hunter and any ghost programs :D :D

Back