is fruit part of a dessert?

• yes

Votes: 29 76.3%
  • no

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • i don't know

Votes: 2 5.3%

• Total voters
Yep at work there is fruit for dessert. Lower class get the fruit for dessert every day except for Friday which is ice cream day.

Yes middle and upper class have a choice of healthy fruit or junkie dessert. :giggle:

This morning we were in a hurry to go shopping and
i had to have something quick to eat so i grabbed a
one of those little plastic cups of pineapple chunks
and took with me to eat in the car and my hubby
goes..."eewww, wtf, why u eatin that?"...
i was like...:roll: ..so i said cuz im hungry and its easy
and good for ya!....lol! (remmy hes a junk food lover
and im a fruit lover, heh!)

Fruit is part of desert but it can be part of a meal as well, I usually eat blueberries, raspberries, or melons for breakfast and throughout the day. it's healthy. you don't have to limit it to dessert.

Anything can be made part of dessert. It's just a matter of using your imagination.

photo06ln5.jpg

I baked pizza fruit for my fiancee. She was so happy and love it so much.

Haha, its different view. I look at fruit as fruit itself, as a dessert, I look at it like after you eat your meal, then dessert. I would say fruit be just part of your snack, dessert, meal or breakfast or whatever you use them. Heheh think about this is tomato a fruit or veg?

Haha, its different view. I look at fruit as fruit itself, as a dessert, I look at it like after you eat your meal, then dessert. I would say fruit be just part of your snack, dessert, meal or breakfast or whatever you use them. Heheh think about this is tomato a fruit or veg?

tomato is a fruit.. believe it or not.. it have seeds.. heh..

photo06ln5.jpg

I baked pizza fruit for my fiancee. She was so happy and love it so much.

thAt look YUMMY.. what do u use for like sauce but white thing?? cool whip or cream cheese, i wonder?? I am curious.. :)

i don't know because ppl do not eat fruits as a part of desert. the most common desert is ice cream and cake........

Sure, PHILADELPHIA® Fruit Pizza Recipe

I add more cream cheese and no mandarin orange for me.

white thing is cream cheese

Oooooh, Thanks! Im gonna make it and I know
my hubby gonna go "ewww! cuz he is not
a fruit lover, oh well, i dont care, lol!
I thought that is what the "white" thing on the bottom is,
cream cheese, yum! i love cream cheese.
Thanks again!

Back