is everyone here from america?

viper_80

Reaction score
just joined alldeaf today and looking around it seemslike everyone is from america? I'm from england just outside of london and looking out for english girls and guys so give us a shout will ya lol.

just joined alldeaf today and looking around it seemslike everyone is from america? I'm from england just outside of london and looking out for english girls and guys so give us a shout will ya lol.

There are a good number of UK folks here. The vast majority here are Americans, yes, as this is an American owned site. The owner is Alex who sometimes comments in threads. This site is also moderated by volunteers.

Off the top of my head, I know that members are from the USA, Canada, Germany, Peru, England, Scotland, France, Australia, and New Zealand. Even many of the American posters are originally from other countries.

So welcome to the mix. :wave:

Off the top of my head, I know that members are from the USA, Canada, Germany, Peru, England, Scotland, France, Australia, and New Zealand. Even many of the American posters are originally from other countries.

I'd be one :)

:lol: Don't forget Ireland!

Just thought! The original post I did might look like I don't want to talk to Americans, it's not like that at all! Lol. My wording is pretty crap so Thanks for the replies, and violet you have one cute smile there girl ;)

And Greece, Poland, China, Phillipines, Ireland, and Norway

Sunny (most of the time) south Florida, approximately 5 miles from the beach.

I am south of the border, but I am neither American... or Mexican. And I am still in North America...

Guess what I am. :)

Back