Votes: 40 62.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 18.8%
  • I don't know

Votes: 12 18.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its all mathematic, In pyrimid scheme, its always going in "Squares" in mathematic term If you do a calculator and see for yourself, you might understand why in the beginning it is easier to make money than in the end. at top of the pyrimid, you need 2-square if you do calculator, enter 2 then x-2 and you will get 4, then the next level of pyrimid, you would have 4, then on calculator, hit 4 then x-2 and you will get 16, then the next level, you would need to put 16 then x-2 you will get 256, , the next level, you would need to enter on your calculator 256 then x-2 you will get 65536 See how it expands to 65,536, and if you need to go next level, how many people do you think needed to get it complete? If you do that on calculator 65,536 and x-2 and do you think we can come up with this number of people to join and make money????

Mathematics do NOT lie! and the square power is generally overlooked except if your damn good with mathematic.

Its all mathematic, In pyrimid scheme, its always going in "Squares" in mathematic term If you do a calculator and see for yourself, you might understand why in the beginning it is easier to make money than in the end. at top of the pyrimid, you need 2-square if you do calculator, enter 2 then x-2 and you will get 4, then the next level of pyrimid, you would have 4, then on calculator, hit 4 then x-2 and you will get 16, then the next level, you would need to put 16 then x-2 you will get 256, , the next level, you would need to enter on your calculator 256 then x-2 you will get 65536 See how it expands to 65,536, and if you need to go next level, how many people do you think needed to get it complete? If you do that on calculator 65,536 and x-2 and do you think we can come up with this number of people to join and make money????

Mathematics do NOT lie! and the square power is generally overlooked except if your damn good with mathematic.
Yep, you're right.

The other thing is that a lot of pyramid schemes require others to keep going in order for you to reap in benefits.

For instance, you need 7 people under you and each of those 7 people need 7 people under them, and each of those 7 people need 7 more... in order for you to get your benefits. However, if at least one person leaves... you have to find more to replace them and the process starts all over again.

One good example is Quixtar. :(

I didn't join CF even though I got email from a friend. I looked it over and felt it was more likely to be a scam because there is no way your $200 will multiply into $6000 that easy. It sounds too good to me.

Ive seen similiar MLM and pyramid schemes like this more than a decade ago in the deaf community and it ruined alot of friendships because of greed. Also many deafies are on SSI or have low paying jobs so they cannot afford the fees to join the pyramid schemes so later on, there are not enough people at the bottom to send the fees/$$ up to those on the top. Its best to research before spending your precious money.

Its true that it can multiply to 5000 dollars from just 200, Actually multiply is not right mathematic method, you need to do what is called square, if you look in calculator there is one button show x-2 that is where you need to use it, and in formal word it is called exponent, same meaning for "square".

But because pyramid depends on exponent powers, it gets harder to reach the the next level once the number gets bigger. That is why its scam in general.

here is the termology in mathematic to better understand

Add - You all know what it is, and in other word "Sum"

Subtract, of course you know what it is, and in other word "difference"

Divide, It is to split a unit into even amount of unit

Multiply, that is you would make it several times bigger, in other word it is "Times"

Exponent, that is another word for "Square If you see say 10^2 that means 10 times 10 equals 100, note the difference between 10 x 2 = 20 and 10^2 =100, if you simply change from 10 to 20, 20^2 equals 400! See how the numbers grow faster with exponent? So, the requirement for members grow much faster as the next level happens, making it harder to find people who would join to get the next level!

I didn't join CF even though I got email from a friend. I looked it over and felt it was more likely to be a scam because there is no way your $200 will multiply into $6000 that easy. It sounds too good to me.

Ive seen similiar MLM and pyramid schemes like this more than a decade ago in the deaf community and it ruined alot of friendships because of greed. Also many deafies are on SSI or have low paying jobs so they cannot afford the fees to join the pyramid schemes so later on, there are not enough people at the bottom to send the fees/$$ up to those on the top. Its best to research before spending your precious money.

Sure, I show you here, I not want show to everyone my husband and I are picture here. I take picture my sk2 in VP here. I got 3 deaf friends got six thousand.

Where is the proof of CF check? They voted yes mostly that CF is a scam! Wait until their bank demands them to pay back cuz of fake check. :ugh3:

Well it's not just my opinion but its a fact that Club Freedom IS A SCAM. It's known as a pyramid scheme. It's a scam and you will just be giving your hard earned dollars to someone else and you will also potentially be arrested if you participate in this illegal scam. Below are some links to interesting facts about Club Freedom. Always remember that if something sounds to good to be true, it usually is. Pyramid scams have been around forever. Don't get sucked into it. Read the last link about the numbers.

Law enforcers shut down State College scam

Mishka Zena » Blog Archive » CDT A Pryamid?

Matrix Watch - View Single Post - Club Freedom

u know what, whenever u something join to win money, which is "always" hard to get. If things are easy to get money, which is scam.

a cash.. what if they withdraw all that cash from a bank.

there's so many fools around there. and companies are changing their rules in order to keep it legal.

there's a few non-scams around.. for example SMC corp.. the reason they say you will earn "millions" is not a fact but a fact is you will if you work so hard to earn that money like owning 50 stores or so. you just have to work hard to sell their products.

Sure, I show you here, I not want show to everyone my husband and I are picture here. I take picture my sk2 in VP here. I got 3 deaf friends got six thousand.

showing the cash.. is not a proof.. where is a check before getting it cashed????? that person could have of getting money out of her or his savings and showed money... IT IS BALONEY!!!!

i knew it is a scam.. my best friend want me to join CF and i told her I think not cuz it sound too good to be true so not interested to join.. jeez.. good thing i am not that dumb to do that.. whew!

Wow, bravo! U were so strong to tell him, LOL!

Thanks... everyone in here California know me too well.. I am too bold... would tell troublemakers or liars off....I work with Domestic Violence part time... I have to be very strong...

showing the cash.. is not a proof.. where is a check before getting it cashed????? that person could have of getting money out of her or his savings and showed money... IT IS BALONEY!!!!

That's what I think in the back of my mind.

Thanks... everyone in here California know me too well.. I am too bold... would tell troublemakers or liars off....I work with Domestic Violence part time... I have to be very strong...

Oh! No wonder, smile!

Hi

Club Freedom is probably scam about family nudist camp like someone said. CF is not Club Freedom. CF is no space between two words (Club Freedom -- together). so CF is not scam. It is a real job business than family nudist camp. Tennessee man who worked for CF is doing wrong to bother calling people. He was supposed to talk with friends or just advertise online and let people want to sign up their own choices. CF is good business but RT is revolving travel that is just different ways with trusted friends paying 65 dollars as a team or something. I do not know about RT yet and I know just about CF. All CF does is have trusted friends or ask other friends who want to sign up CF. All cycles of CF is to have people sign up under your id and people above sometimes send messages and help. There is DEAF INFO program on that CF website. If you want to know more info about CF. There is more info in other hearing and deaf website even with video lecture. So don't get confused between many different company that look the same words but different space and dash and hypen. ( - ) It is nontax job business from other country and money only through the card once u get it in mail. Good Luck. Either way Scam or Not. I will see that scam or not also.

If CF is for Club Freedom and it's the one that earns travel stuff and alleges you will recieve 6 thousand dollars... IT IS A SCAM. PERIOD. Look at the links I provided above where people are getting arrested for participating in the SCAM. Club Freedom is a SCAM

Will that make me believe it? *chuckles* NO! They're running a meeting on it.
The same guy who "scammed" me about the stock options to get a house long time ago, still is there doing the other "scams" like CDT. I don't trust that guy anymore.

Why is he there doing that while he has a REAL job under federal government? I suggest all deafies stop fooling around with it and get a REAL job, run your own real business or stick with SSDI if your doctor order you can't work due to health cocerns, period!

I have removed their home address, names of the people who are running those ******* due to privacy "laws" for Alldeaf.

Hi Everyone!!!!!!

Welcome to the beautiful Spring 2007 !!!!!!!!! It's time to smell the roses and flowers :) Today, ........... is working with me on making an announcement and here it is, FYI :)

When: April 15, 2007

Time: 1:00 PM until 4:00 PM timeframe as usual (please WEAR Shirt in BLACK)!

What: CDT/CF/RT/GT purpose of meeting to help gather people together working as a teamwork educating on how to construct a successful business. Also, We provide support groups, mentors, sources, resources as well.

Food Providing: ............... will be providing her special treatment of food (suprises) You are more than WELCOME to bring your favorite any kind of dish, casserole, dessert, beverage of your choice.

For those of you WHOM happen to have DIABETES! Please inform .............. accordingly so she could easily accommodate to your special diet need(s). Ok?

For those of you who have some "doubts and non-believers" toward the possibility of having an actual diamond and money itself from CDT. Finally, there will be a show and tell tale story . (yeah, right.....)

Informations on Club Freedom

If you are interesting and wants to know more informations

Also if you feels this is a scams, why not asks questions!
clicks here:

http://www.***********s.com/toughquestions.htm<--Not working oh well!

By the way Club Freedom will be in ASL expo April 7th in Indianapolis, Indiana

Welcome to ASL EXPO 2007 - connecting the sign language community!

Show Information

Date
April 7, 2007

Time
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Exhibit Hall G
100 South Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46225

Booth
Reserve today

Admission
Register Online
Adult: FREE
Child (age 5 and over): FREE

At door without a FREE ticket
Adult: $10.00
Child (age 5 to 12): $5.00

If you are interesting and wants to know more informations

Also if you feels this is a scams, why not asks questions!
clicks here:

http://www.***********s.com/toughquestions.htm

By the way Club Freedom will be in ASL expo April 7th in Indianapolis, Indiana

Welcome to ASL EXPO 2007 - connecting the sign language community!

Show Information

Date
April 7, 2007

Time
9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.

Exhibit Hall G
100 South Capitol Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46225

Booth
Reserve today

Admission
Register Online