iPad

I agree with Tousi. No sense to use camera on ipad.

Anyone did try to take picture from your laptop/netbook with built-in webcam? Most people never take picture from built-in webcam. Just picture yourself or with couple. Not picture of your house.

I agree with Tousi. No sense to use camera on ipad.

Anyone did try to take picture with your laptop/netbook with built-in webcam? Most people never take picture from built-in webcam.

lot of FBers do.

iscreen?

I like that ipad, but I am disappointed that ipad has some lack of features such as camera/webcam. I'd better wait for the 2nd generation of ipad or OTA upgrades/updates near the future...I feel it will happen.

I agree that monthly price of using iphone should be at $30 instead of $50. Believe it or not, I bought iphone for myself for one day, but sadly, I returned it back because due to my sore shoulder (damn heavy weight). :( I'd better wait for the 4th generation iphone under all carriers. Oh, well.

2nd generation of iPad is not true. Should be brand name of iTablet or iSlate for adding webcam, GPS, flash, multitaking, and stand.

I don't like when will iPhone 4G be released???

Don't forget iPhone include SMS text messaging with the plan.

iPad does not have that either since it only data.

I think 40 dollar would been right price like the 1st Gen iPhone for a 3G iPhone IMO.

It don't make any sense to me.

My Sprint BB is only $30 per month for unlimited SMS, unlimited data (email,IM,pictures,google maps, etc.) for BB, and 5GB tethering for computer.

ATT's netbook with 3G is $60 per month for 5GB but no SMS at all.

2w5obpi.jpg

Makes me wonder if Walmart will stock the iPads at the tampons aisle?

When the WiFi comes, what will be used in place of Flash Player? Some third party workaround?

iPad? Nah. I'm stick to a laptop or netbook with Windows 7 installed. I need Microsoft Word to do college work.

iPhone 3Gs is better than iPad.

iPhone and iPad have good positive and negative.

I have rheumatoid arthritis. I feel that iPad is right kind for my hand to feel comfortable to type as faster better than iPhone. Yes, I have iphone but still little sore my joints and stress with tiny keyboard.

One thing, we are disppoint in iPad does not have plug-in Adobe flash player and USB same as iphone. Just cable is good for connect from iPhone/iPad to laptop/netbook/desktop.

iPhone is not great for ebook. Too much zoom and pan/scroll. iPad is right kind for ebook and WiFi but lack of Adobe Flash Player.

I doubt that we will buy iPad unless my brother gift me. He used to worked for Apple Co.

Back