Introduction

cjester27

Reaction score
Hello there everyone. Here's hoping all is going well. Just registered this evening, so here's my brief introduction:

My name is Sarah Dillon. I was born in the Chicagoland area on January 27, 1974. I now reside in Terre Haute, IN, USA. Graduated from Indiana State University in 1998 with a degree in Computer Science, and now work as a typesetter for a continuing medical education company. I'm actually a "hearie" who greatly sympathizes with the Deaf community (having, while in college, taken a sign language course and really appreciating learning about Deaf culture that was taught in the class [my favorite story being about the 1988 DPN Movement]) and the creator of the message board Christy's World (CW), dedicated to Deaf Survivor alum Christy Smith (Yes, I've actually been in contact with her once and her family several times, and I can attest that she is a great person through and through!!). I wanted to go on alldeaf.com to learn a little bit more about activities, news and the history of Deaf culture to possible put on CW.

That's all for now. Nice site!!

Sarah Dillon

Welcome to AD! I agree with you about Christy -- she's quite nice and friendly. :)

Hope you find this site an entertainable and educational place! :wave:

yeah i saw that survivor show with christy in it.. i watched the whole seires. till christy is voted out. then i stopped watching survivor :)

Back