intersting to discuss about NHL playoff

Originally posted by bbnt
Toronto still sucks

:stupid: bbnt!!! :eek: T.O. does not suck!!! We just had those high profile players back into the Leafs... Killer is now back with us! FYI.. Killer aka Doug Gilmour!!! Tie Domi... ooo :mad2: what a nasty temper that one has!!! What's a perfect way to see a hockey game? baby balls and nuts ... :cheers: ahhh so refreshing! Seeing diehard fans making utter fools out of themselves when the players beat each other to a pulp! :slap: The fan fights after the games are always the best!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Freaky
:stupid: bbnt!!! :eek: T.O. does not suck!!! We just had those high profile players back into the Leafs... Killer is now back with us! FYI.. Killer aka Doug Gilmour!!! Tie Domi... ooo :mad2: what a nasty temper that one has!!! What's a perfect way to see a hockey game? baby balls and nuts ... :cheers: ahhh so refreshing! Seeing diehard fans making utter fools out of themselves when the players beat each other to a pulp! :slap: The fan fights after the games are always the best!!

finally another Leafs Fan:cheers:

Originally posted by Freaky

Toronto Still sucks and so do you

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
same as your team is fucking suck ok then shut up yourself

please look at my signature

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
are you kid???? get out of your fucking face.

what is this world coming to when people start taking me serious

Toronto Still sucks and so do you

baby balls nuts 'n' treats... I know I suck... I do it good.. men tell me I do it well!!! :naughty:

what is this world coming to when people start taking me serious

The day I take baby balls nuts 'n' treats seriously... hell will freeze over!!! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Flyers All The Way!!!!

GOD BLESS THE FLYERS!!!! GOD BLESS THE FLYERS !!!! GOD BLESS THE FLYERS !!!!!

THE FLYERS ARE GONNA RAKE THE LEAFS!!!:madfawk: :fu: :fu:

Attachments

• flyerslogonew800x600.jpg
    flyerslogonew800x600.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 29
alright Go Leafs GO
Leafpaper6_800x600.jpg

:madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk: :madfawk: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu: :fu:

Leafs will win in game 6/7

Re: HARDY HAR-HAR!!!!!

Originally posted by Whambambam
:booty::madfawk: :Owned: :rl: :rl: :fu2::fu: :wave: :wave: YOU SAID 6 OR 7 GAMES??? ROFLMDAO!!!! FLYERS SWEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP AND RAKE LEAF 4-0...ENUFF SAID....

HAHAHAHA impossible sweep. they are tie series 2-2-0 in regular season, that's why I knew Leafs can beat Flyers, wanna bet???

No more abuse of emoticons and huge images. Once is good enough. Thanks.

Look.....

Leafs beat Flyers when the Flyers did not have Gagne, LeClair or Amonte...so think twice
:fu:

Re: Look.....

Originally posted by Whambambam
Leafs beat Flyers when the Flyers did not have Gagne, LeClair or Amonte...so think twice
:fu:

dont matter with me, Leafs is tough to beat in playoff since 1999. Flyers never make a deep far like Leafs. Leafs can make a far playoff running deep. think twice. Eddie is mostly key goalie in Leafs system. I knew Eddie had a experience playoff running since he join NHL. see ya

Back