intersting to discuss about NHL playoff

Originally posted by PeaceRainbowGal
Hey GOLDENLEAF74 :mad2: at Flyers Whoaaaaaaaa :lol:

Sorry that YOU Hate Flyers beat Leafs and don't :slap: my head

Poor for you !!
~hug~

hahahha :slap: on your head eheheh LOL

Anahiem Mighty Ducks win in Overtime score 3-2, but Devils lead 2-1 now. Quake Quake Quake Quake !!!!! what a good game tonight. I am glad they are back to wins. Go Ducks Go

and now it´s tied 2-2

Ducks won in overtime again *yeah* Go Ducks Gooo

@GF74: i even won´t predict now who is going to win the cup ;) ducks have one home game then 2 away games. hard to say.

Originally posted by OnDaRockZ
and now it´s tied 2-2

Ducks won in overtime again *yeah* Go Ducks Gooo

@GF74: i even won´t predict now who is going to win the cup ;) ducks have one home game then 2 away games. hard to say.

yeah we will see what happen next game on Thursday night at New Jersey.

now Devils won last night 6-3, what a bad game last night. New Jersey may chance to win 3rd Stanley Cups on Saturday against Mighty Ducks in Anahiem. but I strong believe Mighty Ducks will revenage to win this saturday then go back to New Jersey on Monday. go Ducks Go!!!

bad game 5 :( but Ducks played good till middle of second period...

tonight devils could be champs :( *fuck*

Go DUCKS GOOOOO

we will
we will QUACK YOU

Yahooooooooooooooo,, Ducks are back to tied 3-3 in series. They will play at New Jersey, I pray for Ducks to win. it will be a last day on Monday night for NHL game for this season until October. it is good game so far. Go Ducks Go!!

yeeeeeeaaaah, i watched this superb game. it was greeeat. hope they continue playing this way tonight. Devils sucks. Stevens sucks!!!!! this MF tried to injury Kariya, but no way, Kariya came back and shoot the puck past brodeur *proud*

yeah, Go DUCKS GOOO
GO Kariya GOOO

Originally posted by OnDaRockZ
yeeeeeeaaaah, i watched this superb game. it was greeeat. hope they continue playing this way tonight. Devils sucks. Stevens sucks!!!!! this MF tried to injury Kariya, but no way, Kariya came back and shoot the puck past brodeur *proud*

yeah, Go DUCKS GOOO
GO Kariya GOOO

yeah, way to go DUcks, Hope to see DUcks to win the first Cup. COme on DUcks :mrgreen:

To Ducks fans if Ducks lose: Congrats on a wonderful season and I know you all are disappointed that the Ducks lost but you got to be proud of them but hey, look at the bright side, the Angels won their first Championship last year! Better luck next year and congrats to the Nets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Devils fans if Devils lose: Congrats on a wonderful season and I know you all are disappointed that the Devils lost but you got to be proud of them but hey, look at the bright side, the Nets are in the NBA finals right now and might win the Championship! Better luck next year and congrats to the Ducks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, I am not a hockey fan but I just thought I would post this. :D

in fact, New Jersey Devils lead 2-0 after 2nd period. my guess is Devisl win the Cup soon.

Whoops, I meant to say congrats to the Devils!!

Looks like Devils is going to win the Championship..

Ducks fans-How do you feel about losing to the Devils?

Devils fans-How do you feel about winning the Championship?

New Jersey scores! Devils up 3-0, it's over, congrats to the New Jersey Devils!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Too fucking bad, :asshole: ! :lol: N.J. Devils are the Champions!! Yahooooooo!!

Next is N.J. Nets!!! Go Nets Go!! This is a year for N.J.!! Go ahead make fun of Jersery now!! Ha ha ha!

Originally posted by Nuty
Too fucking bad, :asshole: ! :lol: N.J. Devils are the Champions!! Yahooooooo!!

Next is N.J. Nets!!! Go Nets Go!! This is a year for N.J.!! Go ahead make fun of Jersery now!! Ha ha ha!

congrats, but next year Devisl will lost by Leafs :naughty:

@dvdfreaker: yep u r right.

ducks can be proud. lasty year no playoffs and this year stanley cup finals. next year is our year :D
Go Ducks GOOO

Back