Interracial Relationship

Oddball said:
I am not against interracial relationships. I don't date them exactly, but I do go out with my friends with different ethnic backgrounds. Of course, I learn a lot from them about their cultures. Mostly, I do date with white men. :dunno:

I'm the same as Oddball.
So far, I've dated only white guys.
But I've friends who's of different races and it doesn't bother me.

I am mixed mutt but also european latino (italitan), and my current boyfriend is half native american, german, and irish. I also adopted a nephew who is native american and a nephew who is half white and half black.

Ironheartz said:
I'm curious-are there any one of you involved into interracial realtionship? If not, why not? If you're in one, how has it affected your life? I would love to hear your stories or testimonies.

Hmm.. I've always been fascinated with interracial relationship and have been involved with quite a few. I dated this one girl who never had interracial relationship and expressed her doubts about us for that reason which was crock of shit! It was her way of getting out of relationship so we ended at that time. Never in my life would I use that kind of excuse.

Then there was another girl who had 2 kids (half black and half white) and dated for a short while. Her kids are gorgeous and brilliant. It was interesting cuz we had "Trio racial" relationship, her being white, her kids and myself as asian. Unfortunately, I had to end it due to personal conflicts. It was a great experience and I'll always cherish what I've been through.

Another interesting part is that I couldn't... or shall i say wouldn't date within my own race. For some reason it just felt like dating my sister. :ugh: Although, I try to keep my option open to all race. :slap:

Interesting thread..

I have dated men of all races and religion - while I had no problem dating with them, there are always cultural issues that get into the way.

For example, dating a Indian Hindu or Pakistani Muslim or Korean Catholic or French atheist or Israeli Jew or Zimbawaen Protestant caused many problems for me because I am a strictly Irish American Catholic girl so we could not agree on many philosophical issues.

Some of these mens families forced them not to date me again because they wanted their sons to marry a woman of same religion thus to ensure that their grandchildren grow up in same traditions, not mesh into my Irish Catholic culture.

Color does not matter but socioenconomics, religion and values does. So it takes a lot of work to keep that going. I do not think i would date a Hindu or Muslim seriously again - we simply cannot agree on many theories so it is easier for me to have a long term relationship with someone with similiar lifestyle like me.

This is really good topic to discuss. throughout middle school & high school, I 've always seem to date white guy... during senior year, I dated black guy, then few black guys since then... I dont have any problem with dating different races. There wasnt a lot black or chinese, mexicans guys in my school. the only thing that stop me dating guys in my school is their intelligence. I went to school for the deaf. I quit school for the deaf after I was freshman, and came back to school for the deaf during my senior year. I've always dated hearing guys for some reason. intelligence, maybe?? I get along with them better? they have better common sense, and maurity?? I never seem to be able to find a deaf guy I like that has real good english and smart. common sense, and all. whole 9 yard. :)

Liza said:
LOL Magatsu - you seem pretty intelligent with a sense of humor. I love that. :laugh2:

Oh Ms Giglz!!! Now you are not going to use a stick to beat off girls from your handsome son?? :angel:

Ah, I remember when I was a kid, I've been asked a few times if I were adopted or if I was Spanish. That was like :ugh2: .. I have a very white father - born and raised in NJ, and I lived with him instead of my islander mom (who is not Spanish, but a very nice school therapist and has worked in shelters for abused women and children BTW) after the divorce. Just remember, NEVER ask a child if he/she is adopted or assume her/his heritage.. that hurts and is very, very moronic. I wish I'd slap the morons silly! :lol: Chrissakes, they never heard of those islands I mentioned about my ancestors being from. This was when I moved to the mainland from Hawaii. *grin* No, I am not a Hawaiian... silly mainlanders :lol:

Hey there, Lizagirly! My Mum was asked quite a number of times on whether she had adopted my sister and me while we were growing up. You see...both sister and I have black hair, olive skin and brown eyes...whereas my mother's white as. She has blonde hair and blue eyes.
That offended my mother because we weren't adopted at all -- but she gave birth to us! :P My father's Japanese/Hawaiian while Mum's German/Dutch/Irish.

Ironheartz said:
Hi peepz! I'm 1/2 Native American (southwest Chipposaux *sp may be wrong*) and 1/2 African American gal. I am currently with a white guy- DeafDot and we have a 5 year old biracial son. We've been together for 12 years and have been gracious and blessed about our realtionship regardless of color. Granted, there has been some people who look at us like we should've never been together or have a son together. Some people look at our realtionship as harmony or being one coming from two different worlds, and color.

I'm curious-are there any one of you involved into interracial realtionship? If not, why not? If you're in one, how has it affected your life? I would love to hear your stories or testimonies.

Im a native (cherokee) n african american myself, i dont go out w/ blk guys.. i go out w/ only white/italian guys, i dont give a damn what peepz think.. thats their plm if they dont like what they see! they can always move the earth and heaven somewhere else!

Aphrodite said:
Interracial relationships produces beautiful & exotic looking children... I know a friend who is a product of an interracial couple and she is amazingly beautiful with her own unique features.

And some kids I work with, who comes from interracial families - and they do really show their attractive features.

One day, I was strolling around at the mall - and I saw the gruesome, fat, odd-looking interracial couple.. which can be an eye sore, but they have 4 children with them.. and I was like, awwww.. when I saw their four beautiful children.

It is interesting how it turned out in that way.

I strongly agree w/ ya! I've always wanted to have birracial kids! I was preg w/ a birracial baby but i had a miscarriage when I was almost 4 mos.. It was very very depressin'!! ((sobs)) but I aint worried cuz I can still have kids.. Thk the lord!

~Me~

o0obluemoon0o0 said:
This is really good topic to discuss. throughout middle school & high school, I 've always seem to date white guy... during senior year, I dated black guy, then few black guys since then... I dont have any problem with dating different races. There wasnt a lot black or chinese, mexicans guys in my school. the only thing that stop me dating guys in my school is their intelligence. I went to school for the deaf. I quit school for the deaf after I was freshman, and came back to school for the deaf during my senior year. I've always dated hearing guys for some reason. intelligence, maybe?? I get along with them better? they have better common sense, and maurity?? I never seem to be able to find a deaf guy I like that has real good english and smart. common sense, and all. whole 9 yard. :)
Well, I have same problem with deaf women as well as you do with deaf men. That's why I have been dating hearing women ever since because of their intelligence, common sense, better understanding of relationship, better in sex, etc etc..

Of course, it will be nice to date deaf women but lately, hearing women made smart choices in "which right man to pick" issues so I have no choice but go for them :P

Edit: Wait.. my post is a offtopic post :(

Last edited:
Magatsu said:
Well, I have same problem with deaf women as well as you do with deaf men. That's why I have been dating hearing women ever since because of their intelligence, common sense, better understanding of relationship, better in sex, etc etc..

Of course, it will be nice to date deaf women but lately, hearing women made smart choices in "which right man to pick" issues so I have no choice but go for them :P

(((scoffs))) better in bed ??? ha ha ha, im deaf but im damn good in bed.. TRY ME!!! Thats why hearie guys cant lv me the hell alone! :giggle:

Heh, I didn't say that deaf gals aren't. That was according to my experience with deaf gals and they are ok-ok in bed compare to hearing women due to their wild bed activities.

Again, I never say that deaf gals aren't. Just that I didn't meet a deaf gal that can whip me in bed like I did to them so :P

Last edited:
In Bed

Magatsu said:
Heh, I didn't say that deaf gals aren't. That was according to my experience with deaf gals and they are ok-ok in bed compare to hearing women due to their wild bed activities.

Again, I never say that deaf gals aren't. Just that I didn't meet a deaf gal that can whip me in bed like I did to them so :P

Honey, i think u still shall try me! lets make arrangements to meet up... :kiss:

I used to have a crush on this black gal from my work. Of course, she was years older than me but she was a hot chick that I wish I had dated. Unfortunately, she disappeared and I never saw her again. :(

VamPyroX said:
I used to have a crush on this black gal from my work. Of course, she was years older than me but she was a hot chick that I wish I had dated. Unfortunately, she disappeared and I never saw her again. :(

Ouchies ! That's too bad........

Magatsu said:

Yeah I agree with you... I wouldnt mind dating deaf guy again. I dated very few deaf guys. Im pretty picky... but it'd be nice to find one that I like.. but then again, I prefer hearing guys. Ive been with 2 or 3 deaf guys, they are ok in bed. but hearing guys, they seem to be much better. I dont know why. heh.

My Man is half Black/White.. He's a pure Joy to me regardless of his color.

dhw5320 said:
My Man is half Black/White.. He's a pure Joy to me regardless of his color.

and i hope i get the chance to visit u guys in Seattle -- i definately would have liked to meet ur man!!!!

trouble is i dunno when ill be able to head back out to Seattle :(

Fly Free said:
and i hope i get the chance to visit u guys in Seattle -- i definately would have liked to meet ur man!!!!

Psst! Have u hear of "Lottery" ????? :mrgreen:

Fly Free said:

You know where we live. :) We love having guests over.

Back