Interesting about alldeaf

I came to be chain yanked by Jiro. :lol:

2ustkw5.gif

There are usually +600 lurkers but less than 20 people actually post. Imagine if we have these +600 lurkers post, we would get more posts and fast replies.

I came here to market CDT and then I started reading the posts and since I love to read, I was hooked ever since!

Wirelessly posted

Alldeaf is perfect place where i could being show off :)

So ya would have to show your bum off to be horse-whipped by Mrs B eh? :giggle: I get that will get Mrs B say lawdy lawdy for sure.. if I remmy her saying that sometimes.. hehe..

i come here to see if anybody having a cup of tea to share with...sort of... i see AD is a kind of "Deaf peoples' feedbacks on the internet' - like it give us a reason for why we have internet, if no AD, then internet is just another hearing people's thing...
without AD or similar, my sanity would be out the window...

lol I come by to read whatever is up with AD then disappear for a while then back here.. :P don't think I'm ever gone for good ;)

Alldeaf is not worth! A lot of people told us that Alldeaf admin or makers who committed too much violation. for example, deaf want to speak out any topic but Alldeaf removed that topic. Hey everyone! I am not surprised Alldeaf will remove this topic quick! watch this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alldeaf is not worth! A lot of people told us that Alldeaf admin or makers who committed too much violation. for example, deaf want to speak out any topic but Alldeaf removed that topic. Hey everyone! I am not surprised Alldeaf will remove this topic quick! watch this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just religious debates.

feel free to leave and join any other forum :)

According to his profile, his threads were removed because they were multiple threads (reposts) and double posts. I guess that made him/her cranky. :roll:

I'm sure anything that cranks you makes you cranky! :giggle:
smartringS.gif

grind grind grind! yup, you can be influenced by others.

Back