In the hospital

Glad you got out of hospital and home ok Doug. I have asthma too and it is not fun.

I'm glad that you're resting at home now. :)

Glad you got out of hospital and home ok Doug. I have asthma too and it is not fun.

Thanks Botts, I was browsing last night and had noticed you were away as well for a bit. I wish you well also :) Today is better than yesterday for me and I hope to just continue to get better each day. We can both watch some olympics tonight eh?

Thanks Botts, I was browsing last night and had noticed you were away as well for a bit. I wish you well also :) Today is better than yesterday for me and I hope to just continue to get better each day. We can both watch some olympics tonight eh?

Yes that sounds good . I have had the flu and Oceanblue is sick too. This is just a bad season all over the country.

Ahhhh....yes! I did get out this afternoon from the hospital. But I have very strict rest and relaxing guidlines to follow for the next 7 days. It was easy to get the entire week off from work. I still feel plenty weak though due to very limited activities for the last 6 or so days. I'll be back on track here in the next few days, plenty of stuff to do at home while resting like watching the olympics. Thanks again to you guys for words of support and sympathy during this last week. I'll get my updates going along this week to keep a noted project note for myself and strengthening.

Glad to see you're home and I hope you recover your strength soon. Have fun with the Olympics!

Glad you're home Doug:) I am now sick as well and feeling like crapppp yay we can all watch some olympics!

wishin u speedy recovery :)

Hope you're feeling better at home now. Rest well.

Glad you're home Doug:) I am now sick as well and feeling like crapppp yay we can all watch some olympics!

why thank you ladies; I think we're headed in the right direction- slowly, but surely. It is truely amazing how fast the body can decondition itself after 5 or 6 days of severe illness. It seems like it effects every system of the body in way or another. Yes- its just the rest at home part now and very hopefull to be mostly recovered by the weekend barring any complications.

Alicia, you have asthma too, right? Do you take meds daily for it too? Eww...I absolutely hate the amount of steroid doses I have to take here for another week to help my body get over the bump. They have so many yucky side effects and ONLY take them if I get sick enough to be hospitalized.

Don't know anything about asthma Doug but I'm glad to see you up and well, and of course back home :D There's nothing better than sleeping in your own bed again ;)

Back