In memory of Bear (Jason Rosenberg) <VID>

Sweetheart said it in the post..he took his life. Sad, I know! :(
i am very sowwy abt that... i pray for his family and sowwy abt ur friend... i just wonder, how he died? :hug:

I am sorry for your loss, Sequois. Hang in there and thanks for sharing this VID blog.

I'm sorry for your loss. He was young and full of life, very difficult to understand how depression could overtake a life.

Take it one day at a time, accept your confusion, cry, talk, or just laugh at the good times you shared. That video was a great expression and celebration of his life. Your sense of humour can be a great tool at any hard time. It is OK to laugh at things you would usually laugh at, it will give you just a little break from the pain and release healthy, healing chemicals into your body.

Use your own personal spirituality to explore what death or loss means to you and your spiritual self. Write down the things you have learnt - what have you noticed about yourself in this time? What have you found hardest? How did you over-come the hard things? What did you find easiest? What does this tell you about yourself? What have you learnt about your life? What beliefs have you gained, let go of, or are new to you? How might you use this knowledge in your future?

Lastly, be kind to yourself. Time heals wounds. Sending healing thoughts your way.

Aw very touchy youvideo, I'm truly sorry to hear you lost a dear friend, may he rest in peace.... :(

Sorry to hear that you got lost a friend of him :( .. I hope his family gonna be okay from very upsetting to miss him very much in their life :(

sequoias, my gf knew him. they went to the same class in SRJC three years ago. My gf told me that he always sat next to her in every time. I told her abt vblog, she didnt know it is in here. She will check it out when she have a time. She told me that she got alot of ims and emails from SR friends and asked her abt Bear. She was overwhelmed by ims and emails. She missed him.

Seq, and anyone who knows Jason, I'm sorry for your loss. The creator who made the vlog, it was beautiful and I see Jason is full of life. My thoughts and prayers to friends and families.

Thanks everyone for the respect and my great loss to my good friend.

We just went to the funeral today and it was enjoyable and I met lot of my old interpreters from college, teachers, friends there. There were about 200 people that attended the services. It was in the towering redwood forest with a ampitheathre with the trees surrounding it. it was beautiful and peaceful, people expressed their memories with Bear. His father was there as well.
When we finished with the ampitheathre thing we walked down the hill to the field and created a huge circle of 200 people to release our love into the air. We ate some refreshments after that and chatted with people there and we went home after that. It was a nice blessing. :) Of course, I miss him lot. He has taught me a lot about life, his interest of Volkswagens and lot of interesting conversations together growing up.

We will be driving back home on Monday (tomorrow), but will stop by to visit my uncle and aunt for a few hours then drive about 800 miles back home and should be there on Tuesday morning.

When I got a friend paged me about Jason "Bear" passed away, and I was like W H AAAAAT!? no WAY!? I paged back to her and asked is this SERIOUS!? and she paged me back and said " yes" I was like impossbile I do not UNDERSTAND it... I saw him he seem really cool guy *sigh*

I knew him very well, He is a good man he is very funny he made me laughed when he went to class with me, and he always like to talk and talk and TALK lol I was like yeah just listen to him that is how I become friend with him 3 yrs ago. everytime I see him at Aleworks, or at deaf pizza. He always love to give everyone's hugs with his bright smile!

Omg he has a good J O K E S so trick make us laughed.

Honest I will NEVER forgot HIM! he is a wonderful guy he is everywhere everytime I bumped him he talk to me or with his good friends here in Santa Rosa.

I want to hornor him it is very hard for me and everyone is that he is GONE now...He is in heaven and resting in peace.

Oh lord I have the wathers in my eyes tear. I really like the video of him...
*sigh*

Thank you!

Seq

I know this feeling from my personal experience in my family losing my 19 years old nephew to the same thing (our family never been the same) we just have to take one day at a time and not take life for granted!!! live to the fullest...like no tomorrow as I don't look too far into the future..

Bless his heart!! he's at peace now... He will always know that there's people that loved him.. sadly but let's remember him of the good times that memories treasures forever in our hearts!!! keep him living in your hearts.. huggs to you all that know him and keep his memory alive...

I knew Bear and it was a shock to me to find out that he had taken his own life. He was this amazing guy who was very easygoing and he LOVVEEED volkswagens (yay!).
It is such a sorrow to lose a rare gem like Bear... He had so much of life to share and it just hurts me that not everybody else got the opportunity to meet this wonderful man.

We just got back from California at 3 pm today, whew. What a long trip but had some beautiful sights of 6 volcanoes along the Cascades, at least it was clear and sunny. We saw Mt. Rainier; Mt. St. Helens; Mt. Hood; Mt. Shasta; Lassen Peak and Mt. McLoughlin (first time I have seen this one)

Bear is in a better place, he will be missed forever and he may be visiting with my half brother in another dimension.

sorry that he is gone. Its sad how that he ended his life so young but he is in a better place now.

The vlog is a nice tribute to him. Very nice job.

He looked like a really great guy. Sad to see it end so soon. The real tragedy is the aftermath for the family and friends.

My own son went through this stage, but didn't actually attempt it, although the threat was very real at the time. The stress was terrible. He has a mental illness as well. I was unable to work for about 8 months as a result.

Back