...in high school?

i played soccer and 2years basketball at high school

basketball- 5 yrs. softball- 1 yr, volleyball- 5 yrs... and i am altethic gal... :roll: not anymore... :-|

I only played in the volleyball club at my high school. I don't really like other sports, such as basketball, hockey, football, baseball, etc...

I never really played any sports in high school. I spent most of my time working.

just a dumb question... if I never play any sports in high school but always watch, cheer, and support them, does that mean I'm
loser.gif
????

One year of basketball (7th grade)
Two years of Powder Puff football (girls flag football) -junior and senior

I tried for cheerleading and softball, but I did not make it to the team.

Originally posted by Jada
What sports do you play in high school?

I am hearing and Jocks suck in hearing schools. I was a quiet and shy kid (and still a quiet and shy guy when you first meet me) and didn't like the jocks picking on me. I should have played though. I regret alot of things I should have but didn't do in high school. :|

High School
4 yrs - Football
4 yrs - wrestling (went to State Tourtment on my senior)
3 yrs - track

CLUB
3 yrs Skiing/ Snowboarding

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
just a dumb question... if I never play any sports in high school but always watch, cheer, and support them, does that mean I'm
loser.gif
????

:laugh2: U might be fat

I was willing to do, played volleyball, backetball, skiing, e.t.c., what I didn't yet... cheerlander never cuz there is no like that in Ukraine and Russia if I were here at high school in USA I would like to.

I also have danced, swimming, remmy funny coach I love to swim deeply and he teased me there is no gold there :roll: :)

And my daughter likes me dance with her sometimes when I am bored she pulled me up to dance

I never really participated in any sports in high school. I spent most of my time working after school.

yeah I never did joined anything that I wud had considered but nah cuz of my lousy grades :roll: it sucks lol but at least i had fun mockin whoever thinks they are the best in my old school ;) but it's the best I don't have a damn schedule to follow like I had to follow while I was in h.s cuz it drove me up the wall :lol: :D

basketball, volleyball and softball for 6 years, cheerleading for 1 year (TOTALLY HATED IT!), flag football for 2 or 3 years, gymnastics for 2 years and dancing for 9 years

Played football from peewee to COLLEGE. football's my love!
Played Lacrosse 2 years in HS
Played Baseball from minor league to HS ( freshman)

Weightlifter for 3 years ( won third place once)

Originally posted by Jada
What sports do you play in high school?

I was on swimming team for 2 1/2 years during my High School years. I wasn't one of the top swimmers.

I was on the drama crew for 1 year too. (Theatre play)

In High School, Swimming for a year and Track for a year. I only played in HS for two years. :D

So far 2 years Football, Baseball, and 1 Year Wrestling and Track

Will Play another 2 Years in Football, Baseball, and Wrestling

Back