...in high school?

I have been play sports for since I attend to Maryland School for the Deaf, but in High school I play volleyball for 4 years and Basketball for 5 years and finally in my senior year basketball was first history with national championship... very thrilled year for me:) Miss that memories and it would never be forgot.. Also I play for Track team for 3 years.. but I love volleyball and Basketball the most... Recently my school just set up the softball team.. me :( Bec I wanna to play softball in high school but they dont have team for that but when I was in middle school I play softball for 2 yrs.. *pfft*

Tiffy82 said:
I have been play sports for since I attend to Maryland School for the Deaf, but in High school I play volleyball for 4 years and Basketball for 5 years and finally in my senior year basketball was first history with national championship... very thrilled year for me:) Miss that memories and it would never be forgot.. Also I play for Track team for 3 years.. but I love volleyball and Basketball the most... Recently my school just set up the softball team.. me :( Bec I wanna to play softball in high school but they dont have team for that but when I was in middle school I play softball for 2 yrs.. *pfft*

Tiffany! :twisted: .. haha, and we were on the same Track team for two years I think. Yeah, I love softball.. and really wished that MSD had it for high school! I would've been one hell of a fast pitcher. Hey I still have that picture of our softball team in middle school but it's all the way back in MD with my dad. haha

Well, welcome to AD btw - and u should make an introduction thread for yourself. I can't believe I knew this girl since we were in middle school.

BTW I am open to some Andrew Jacksons... hehehehe ;-)

4 years Varsity swimming, 1 year diving, 2 year soccer (quit cuz of swimming took up time)

was in track and field for 2 years.. quit.. then start working after school for cash :)

-football : 3 years

-soccer: 2 years

-wrestling: 3 years

-basketball: 2 years

-track and fields: 1 year

and maybe will play football for college. :twisted:

Back