I'm Sad, too.

If she has, dont mention it or she will come back!! :eek:

If she has, dont mention it or she will come back!! :eek:

The name of the father, son and the holy spirit, thus DFM shall not re-appear, shall let it disappear for goood. Amen!

yes me too, I thought so.. *rollingeyes*

Agree according to the 'crazy' mode, all of her story is full of B.S even others think she is telling the truth but I would be dumbfounded if it was all true, when she comes back, but I don't think so. Amen to Jesus.

One of her problems is that she doesn't realize that if her looks embarass her, they will embarass other people, too. If anyone else moped around all the time they wouldn't get many friends, either. Good attitudes attract people, and difficulties in life show who your true friends are. But constant negetivity ruins the chance to every find that one true friend you need.

One of her problems is that she doesn't realize that if her looks embarass her, they will embarass other people, too. If anyone else moped around all the time they wouldn't get many friends, either. Good attitudes attract people, and difficulties in life show who your true friends are. But constant negetivity ruins the chance to every find that one true friend you need.

True, very true!

Sometimes I had very depression true

I know very hard time, I cannot believe that where is found happy. I want to grow setting make sure fun... I wish be see people in Saskatoon. I thought to not much people bad. I don't know I am depression very well I am disappointment. I cannot help communication to association to chat to important to :bowdown: to listen to love and want to be positive. I think so better good positive. I want to see you inside feel happy and positive be succcessfully good relationship with friends.

You are going to have to prove to yourself that you can make films.
So go back to Hollywood, get some volunteers (actors and helpers), pick up a camera, and start shooting. Deaf film festival will be in St. Louis on Sept 27th, go there and show your support.

you talking to yourself?

gemma jeez not again :X

i have been seeking help since last march and it really help me to be positive in my life not let anyone in my way like controlling me it is not allowed

Back