I'm not drunk dammit

dhw5320

Reaction score
see?? i type perfectly. I know what i'm doing...

I'm not an alcoholic.

Originally posted by dhw5320

I'm not an alcoholic.

Hmmmm? Why create a thread to 'prove' that you're not drunk? I guess you were having some mind talks with yourself and thought you were too drunk and couldn't type properly, etc...and decide to vent it on here.....what did we do to you? :confused:

Um... you did post this thread in the wrong place? I'm moving it from Penisarium to General Discussions.

:lol: Obviously, you were drunk, because you posted in the wrong forum. Hehehe!! :o

Originally posted by dhw5320

I'm not an alcoholic.

gee baby bro!!!!!! and the mod had to change ur thread from Penisarium to the General Discussions forums LOL

sounds like u were drunk enuf to start the thread in the penisarium forum :laugh2: even tho u type fine (if u did indeed type without any typos and not checked before u posted and i wouldnt have known if u did LOL)

I'll bet you a dime that he proof read his own post several times before he clicked "POST"

Being drunk doesn't mean a thing. Even when I'm drunk, I'm at prime in writing poems!!

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I'll bet you a dime that he proof read his own post several times before he clicked "POST"
:werd: He probably used MS Word to check his spelling and grammar before copying & pasting it here!

As of this minute... I'm drinking Disaronno Amaretto, and it's too delicious... in fact I'm gonna drink the rest of it tonight after my farewell party to get myself drunk in bed then fly out in morning smile...

Huh? If you aint drunk then why make a thread of it? Also why you letting us know?

Back