I'm new here too!

wplynchjr

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My name is Bill and I just found this wonderful site! I am hearing, but my younger sister has been deaf since birth as well as her husband. I found this site when trying to decide if I should get a sidekick or a blackberry to communicate with my sister. I went with the 'SK' with data only because it is a better value and suits my needs. Before the 'SK', communicating with my sister either required going through the relay service or me dragging out the TTY both of which I hate with a passion and were inconvenient. Thanks to the posts on this site, I decided on the 'SK' for both myself, my mom and my sister to commuicate. Now my sister and I talk daily. I think it's even helped us become closer. Bill

Hi Bill,

Welcome to AllDeaf! Glad to hear you're finding the SK to be very useful in communicating with your deaf sister. I believe a lot of members here own a SK as well. :thumb:

Enjoy your stay.

:wave: welcome to AD Bill -- do enjoy ur stay!

glad the SK helped bridge the gap in ur relationship with ur sister! :thumb:

:wave:

Welcome aboard to AllDeaf and enjoy your stay. Have fun postin' with new friends ! :thumb:

Cool...glad to see that you've gotten closer to your deaf sister via getting things that you can use to communicate with her. :)
Welcome to this site and I hope you find it an informative and entertaining site. :D

Hi Bill,

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay here! :thumb:

Hello Bill, welcome to Alldeaf, that's wonderful that you and your sister are able to communicate on a daily basis which has brought the two of you closer! Enjoy reading and posting in here, also, hope your stay will be a pleasant one too! ;)

Back