I'm new here...likes to meet!

Huskies1947

Reaction score
Huskies1947Huskies1947
Hello...I'm new here...I'm 57 yrs. old deaf lady lives in Conn. since 1967! Was married but divorced twice. Last divorce was in '86! I have 4 children all grown up, ages 34 to 22..2 of them already married third is getting married this July! No grandkids. :-( well..I hope one of those day I will be! Loves animals...I have 3 cats and a dog! But I do favor for Animal Rights and Cruel to Animals, too! I loves do plastic canvas...needlepoints...and stamped cross stitches! Hope to hear from you soon!...Terri

Huskies1947 said:
Huskies1947Huskies1947
Hello...I'm new here...I'm 57 yrs. old deaf lady lives in Conn. since 1967! Was married but divorced twice. Last divorce was in '86! I have 4 children all grown up, ages 34 to 22..2 of them already married third is getting married this July! No grandkids. :-( well..I hope one of those day I will be! Loves animals...I have 3 cats and a dog! But I do favor for Animal Rights and Cruel to Animals, too! I loves do plastic canvas...needlepoints...and stamped cross stitches! Hope to hear from you soon!...Terri

Terri welcome to AD & hope u enjoy reading this... BTW I notice that u love needlepoints, cross stitches etcs. U know I luv cats and animal lovers too. :laugh2: Anyway, I luv cross stitches.

PurrMeow

welcome to the AllDeaf.com ... Enjoy read !! smile...

i love plastic canvas and x-stitches!! dang i havent done for long time, i need go back on my hobbies... hee hee!!

Smile

TongueOnFire :ily:

Welcome Huskies

Hi Huskies!
Wecome to all the deaf.
Hope you'll enjoy your stay.
I'm from Southern California, I work at a workshop.
Also I'm an interpreter for the deaf.
Enjoy!!
Margie
Dir. Of Communication Services
OCDAC

Back