I'm NEW from Thailand. Anyone is on MAUI??

prettypond

Reaction score
Aloha, :wave:

I am new member here. My name is Pond, from Thailand and I moved to Hawaii 2 months ago. I live on Maui island. I am learning American sign language in a class with hearing people and teacher and I can't found any deaf friend here. I heard that there is not much deaf people on Maui but I hope to see some deaf friends here.

Have a nice day.

Pond

welcome to all deaf i know you will enjoy your stay here in all deaf i do have fun be safe :welcome:

:wave: :welcome: Hello Pretty Pond and welcome to Alldeaf!!! I hope you enjoy your stay here with us. Have fun posting!!! Again :welcome:

Aloha HaloAsesino and CODAchild :wave:

Thank you for welcome me.
It is a pity that you are far away from me. hehehe
I was just kidding!!! :mrgreen:
I will try to visit alldeaf as often as i can.

:ily: :ily:

Hello there!!

Welcome to AD and enjoy your stay! ;)

Welcome to AllDeaf.com ... stay ur enjoy here! :)

by the way , I am 28 , f , Ohio .. nice to meet ya!!

TOF

Aloha Prettypomd,

Where is city you live in Maui? I am from Big Island of Hawaii in Pahoa that what I live. My partner and I will go there in Maui someday. We want to spend time together alone in Maui and also Kauai too but I don't know when. :D

HiBluE01 said:
Aloha Prettypomd,

Where is city you live in Maui? I am from Big Island of Hawaii in Pahoa that what I live. My partner and I will go there in Maui someday. We want to spend time together alone in Maui and also Kauai too but I don't know when. :D

Aloha HiBlue01,

I live in Kihei city. My fiance and I will go to the big island someday,too. My fiance lived on the big island for 2 years. We will be in Kona. Is far from Pahoa????

Nice to meet you,

Pond

prettypond said:
Aloha HiBlue01,

I live in Kihei city. My fiance and I will go to the big island someday,too. My fiance lived on the big island for 2 years. We will be in Kona. Is far from Pahoa????

Nice to meet you,

Pond

Aloha Pond,

Yes, Kona is far to Pahoa about 100 miles.

Nice to meet you too!! :D

HiBluE01 said:
Aloha Pond,

Yes, Kona is far to Pahoa about 100 miles.

Nice to meet you too!! :D

HiBlue01

What is your name??? Are you local person in Hawaii??

Are you man or woman??

I am a 25 years girl and I have been living in Hawaii about 2 months now.

Hawaii is such very beautiful island, isn't it?? :D

Aloha

Pond

Hello &
14.gif

welcome to alldeaf, I have one friend who is also from thailand which she moved down to texas from thailand in 1991 I believe....I met her when I enter high school same time with her. Hope you enjoy your new living in maui....

Back