I'm losing..

TinyStrawberry

Reaction score
This is hard for me to let go a close friend, she was a sister to me, she was a fun person to be with. This past one year and a half, she have been giving me the "cold looks", which it seems she is not being a good friend..
So I have decided to let her go. Its hard, I miss her. There was alot of memories between us. We were friends since dipers, and lost touch, met up again in 7th grade, soon we left highschool, beginning college, she practically inorged me.

Good bye Megan (Annie..) :cry:
Pic of us

sorry to have this happen to u i know how it feels just know she may come back to u if and whenever is the best time......

That sucks. Hope things work out for the best for you. :thumb:

The same si true with me and Rogelio Legarde (last seen, Abilene, Texas.) If you see him somewhere in Texas, let him know that Scott Hamm is looking for him.

aw lindsey.. come here *huggs* It happened to me.. with my best friend Eric.. we both were best friends since little kids.. till he left SLP HS for another school and then we lost touch.. now we're back recently.. but things go wary..

*huggs* i'm always support ya smile :)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
aw lindsey.. come here *huggs* It happened to me.. with my best friend Eric.. we both were best friends since little kids.. till he left SLP HS for another school and then we lost touch.. now we're back recently.. but things go wary..

DeafSCUBA98 said:

Sometimes its what you need to make your friendship stronger. Maybe in the end she will come to her senses, or *gasp* grow up :) Look at you and i, we parted ways for a few months and here we are just as strong :) *hugs* I love you girl, but learn to love yourself ok? :)

ppl change so u never know really know what they are like on the inside than on the outside

Sounds like there might be a misunderstanding that came from miscommunication. If you haven't tried this yet - I do suggest confronting your friend about it and tell her you don't understand why things are so bad, and that you'd love to hear her story on it. Physically approach her, and corner her! hehe Letting go is fine and all, but it sounds like this is a situation that can be remedied with strong communication. What do you have to lose? My condolences, and this is a very hurtful situation to be in it. Been there! :grouphug:

pinkster said:
Sometimes its what you need to make your friendship stronger. Maybe in the end she will come to her senses, or *gasp* grow up :) Look at you and i, we parted ways for a few months and here we are just as strong :) *hugs* I love you girl, but learn to love yourself ok? :)

*Huggggies*

TinyStrawberry said:
This is hard for me to let go a close friend, she was a sister to me, she was a fun person to be with. This past one year and a half, she have been giving me the "cold looks", which it seems she is not being a good friend..
So I have decided to let her go. Its hard, I miss her. There was alot of memories between us. We were friends since dipers, and lost touch, met up again in 7th grade, soon we left highschool, beginning college, she practically inorged me.

Good bye Megan (Annie..) :cry:
Pic of us

OHH POOR GIRL. I KNOW HOW IS YOUR FEELING IS. BUT YOU HAVE CHANCE GODD NEW FRIENDS AROUND YOUR HOME AREA.

:grouphug: TinyStrawberry -- im sure things will get better in time and u 2 will find a way to make peace with eachother

[/FONT]
caramelstwberry said:
OHH POOR GIRL. I KNOW HOW IS YOUR FEELING IS. BUT YOU HAVE CHANCE GODD NEW FRIENDS AROUND YOUR HOME AREA.

Hmm home area? Hahah. I know most of the people who are in my home area, I dont like one person.. :-( :fu2: Kevin Andersen (ASSHOLE)

I have several but mostly is hearing :)

TinyStrawberry said:
[/FONT]

Hmm home area? Hahah. I know most of the people who are in my home area, I dont like one person.. :-( :fu2: Kevin Andersen (ASSHOLE)

I have several but mostly is hearing :)

play nice :)

Back