I'm Back!

Hear Again

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm back on AD. My month long ban has been lifted.

I was able to keep busy during the time I was offline. I've been enjoying the warm weather, spending time with friends as well as my neighbors. I've also been helping a neighbor of mine who has been ill.

Tigger (my guide dog) is doing very well at my sister's and loves it there. My sister enjoys spending time with her and always tells me how nice it is to come home from work to see Tigger jumping up and down in excitement waiting to give her hugs and kisses.

I saw my baby Tigger last weekend and she was excited to see me. She immediately showered my face with kisses, gave me her paw and a hug. Now that I know she is okay and doing well, I feel so much better about my decision to give her to my sister.

Anyways, I just thought I'd let all of you know that I'm back. :D

I hope this finds all of you well. :)

holy shit!!! you're bbbbbaaaaaaccccccckkkkkk!!!!! :grouphug: we were all wondering how you and your dog were doing!!

now now now behave this time, si? :cool2:

Hey there Jiro! <hugs back> I missed all of you and don't want to be banned again, so I promise to behave. :cool2:

:run: AHH!!! You back! I gotta hide my stuff! :run: Just kidding. :P I glad you back. :cool2:

Hello stranger.... we have missed you!! Glad you are back... Just don't do it again!

Glad to hear that tigger is happy... perhaps the retirement suited her well.

Just wondering did you get the email i sent ages ago (i have no idea if it went through ok)

Regards

btw - i'm still :mad2: that your post counts are still ahead of me :mad2:

Hello stranger.... we have missed you!! Glad you are back... Just don't do it again!

Glad to hear that tigger is happy... perhaps the retirement suited her well.

Just wondering did you get the email i sent ages ago (i have no idea if it went through ok)

Regards

Thanks Charlotte!

I received your e-mail, but have had some problems with Road Runner so it was accidentally deleted as a result. Since I was banned, I couldn't log onto to AD to send you a PM. Sorry about that. :(

Aww ok... will email you my email address for you if you decide to be banned again!! LOL!!

Aww ok... will email you my email address for you if you decide to be banned again!! LOL!!

Sounds good. I'm not going to make the mistake of saying I won't be banned again because I said that before and look at what happened. LOL!

Oh I missed you like hell!!!!!!!!! <big smile>

Soooo glad you're back and I knew Tigger would be in good hands with your sister! We were all true about that!!!! <wink> You should listen to us LOL.

Good to know that you were busy that time. I wrote you an email but I guess you never received it :(

Oh well, the most important is that you're back with us! There's a lot to catch up on!

I've been kind of MIA too lately but will try to be more active once again!

<big big big hug> JL

Welcome back! I'm glad you and Tigger are doing well. Any update on a new guide dog?

Back