I'm Back!

Welcome back, Hear Again! :)

Welcome Back, HearAgain :wave:

It´s great to have you around here and also your debate posts :hug:

:lol: Be good girl... :giggle:

:wave: HA!!!

Been thinking about ya' - when u were coming back on and what you were doing.

Am sorry to know about the CTS in your hands and the worsening of it....is that Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or something else? Hubby has mild of that if that's what you were referring to.

:hug::

Hi everyone,

Thanks for welcoming me back! :)

dogmom: CTS stands for carpal tunnel syndrome. I don't remember if I mentioned that in my post. I apologize if I didn't. <hugs back>

It's now day 2 since my ban was lifted and I'm still here! :giggle:

I see you're behaving, though I don't know what happened at first place. (and I also know you don't wanna talk about it... I'm fine with it)

Just keep behaving and you'll be fine <wink>

Jamie

I see you're behaving, though I don't know what happened at first place. (and I also know you don't wanna talk about it... I'm fine with it)

Just keep behaving and you'll be fine <wink>

Jamie

Jamie,

Asking me to behave is asking for alot. :laugh2:

I am happy hear sound great I am proud of you

Welcome back Alldeaf

Keep be positive

Welcome Back! Glad to hear that you were able to see Tigger and that she is doing well at your sister's. That must be such a relief to you. What about the new dog? What is the status there?

More personal question...and tell me to mind my own business, but I am just asking for my own knowledge base as I am rather ignorant about bipolar disorder.

Does a life event, such as having to give up Tigger, have an impact on your condition?

Welcome back, and this time you must behave or your on no rehire! :lol:

Back