I'm back

greypoupon

Reaction score
Not that anyone missed me, but I finished signing and dotting all the i's and crossing the t's on my divorce.

I'm still feeling pretty depressed a lot, but trying to get back into the swing of life. It was a long, protracted, and ugly divorce, but finally seeing it through was emotionally rugged!

Anyway, I'm here.

:)

Welcome back and now that you're able to move forward--the busier you get or get involved with certain activities such as being here, the better chances your depression can surely disappear and to be able to enjoy life once again to the fullest that you're capable of-- ;) Pls. continue to enjoy your stay here in AD! :)

Welcome back, i know its hard, feel like someone died, but not. Only way is build up urself and move on. I been through before. :) think postive.

The whole thing was ugly, but the divorce itself was a whole freaking YEAR. So I'm pretty much moving on now. I close on my refinance Wed., which SUCKS.

If anyone wants to come, I host the greyhound meet and greet at the Richfield Petsmart the first Sunday of every month. I'd love to meet other Minneapolis-ites.

WELCOME BACK! Now that the divorce is over.. you can move on and feel the freedom. I had to wait 3 years to get my divorce finalized.. I certainly felt trapped! Now I'm divorced, I feel totally free and off my shoulders! Hope you feel the same..

Anyways, Glad you're back!

Welcome back! I do miss chatting with you since State Fair time... I am looking forward to your posts.

welcome back grey poupon glad to know u are moving on nicely just keep surfin thru here and u wud find happiness in no time! :)

Aw I'm really sorry to hear about the ugly divorce you went thru, I had my share of that too but I'm glad it's over....

Welcome back, and if you need a shoulder, you can always count on me! :hug:

The Mustard is back? :Ohno: Where my ketchup? :dunno:

:giggle:

Welcome back and I'm sorry about your divorce processed too. Hope things will be looking up good pretty soon for you. Take one day at a time. :hug:

Well, hey, there greypoupon, welcome back. I was born and raised in Faribault, my french ancestry having settled that area before the establishment of the school for the deaf in 1864. I'm in California now but all of my siblings are still there.

Good to have you back and the best to you as you turn a leaf into the next chapter of your life; it can only get better, right?

Back