Im Back,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Angel^ said:
Your uncle is an FBI agent? :rofl: ...I'm sorry I find this really odd is cause all you do is complain about cops, and how much you hate them..

I find this hard to believe I'm sorry

I agree with Angel too. He's been ranting sooo much about how much he hates cops, and he says he has an uncle that's an FBI agent?! I don't think so.

Oh, CC Sinned is here.... :) What do you have to say for yourself now, RavenSteve? :roll:

C.C.Sinned said:

CC. Sinned, you're under arrest for hacking a computer but umm...the problem is I can't seem to find my handcuffs here! :lol:

Angel’s got handcuffs?!?! :whip: Tell us more! :mrgreen: And post pics and video if you’ve got ‘em… :naughty:

Levonian said:
Angel’s got handcuffs?!?! :whip: Tell us more! :mrgreen: And post pics and video if you’ve got ‘em… :naughty:

--off-topic--

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the 'cuffs HAD to be put away in a safe dark place and its history remains a 'secret' of the times how it was used--btw, as for pics/video...we (^Angel^) get soooo carried away each time thus forgetting to push the darn button on the photographic devices...if we had done so, pics and homemade movie would be off limits--no wayyy are we taking chances that even our distant relatives could end up seeing and finding out THAT way what we've been up to!!! :lol:

--back on topic--

This thread is ummm.... well, help me out, fill in the blank>_________ ...and I find it a bit absurd and somewhat redundant....close to having this :locked: soon.... ;)

Roadrunner has she been drinking? Better put away the booze before she posts something wild here. Lets get back on topic. I got too carred away too ok?? But my puter was hacked and i wont ever go back in that site deaf madness again.Everyone makes fun of me in there and i wouldnt doubt that dennis hacked my puter.But they have a lot of sexy women in deaf madness.

^ Changing your story again? First you said, Your Uncle is an FBI Agent, who recovered that someone you know hacked your computer, Now you are saying without doubt you know it's CCSinned? Never amused it just only gets your buns in trouble.
spank2.gif

Ahem, I don't think you only have one enemy. It is LIKELY you caused alot enemies around you. When you mess up with enough people, some of them WILL mess you up.

"What goes around WILL come around" Just be careful when it comes to ranting and you WILL get these shits back to yourself!

The more STFU you do, the less problem you will encounter! Do NOT blame on others but YOURSELF. The more you take responsiblity for youself, the more people WILL respect you!

Be AWARE there are few people out there that wrote viruses that can KILL your computer for good. You wouldn't want to mess with them.

ravensteve1961 said:
Roadrunner has she been drinking? Better put away the booze before she posts something wild here. Lets get back on topic. I got too carred away too ok?? But my puter was hacked and i wont ever go back in that site deaf madness again.Everyone makes fun of me in there and i wouldnt doubt that dennis hacked my puter.But they have a lot of sexy women in deaf madness.

ravensteve1961 said:

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: my my... pointing fingers at people... better watch out who you name! that is PART OF OFFENDING TOO--tsk tsk.... :nono: cc dennis might have a dirty/perverted mind.. but i don't think he would go to extremes to hack someone's computer??? it could be someone from that other site >>> deaf madness???

like diehard says.. you have created a lot of commotion everywhere you go other than enemies... which is very true... and fabricate stories and even exxaggerate them too! he ALSO QUOTED "WHAT GOES AROUND WILL COME BACK TO YOU" MEANING YOU GOT WHAT YOU ASKED FOR DUDE SO GET OVER IT! -- STOP WHINING like a 4 year old kid! :roll:

I don't even know how to hack... :dunno:

He likes to blame me for the problems he brings on himself. I just enjoy the show... :popcorn:
isn't to falsely accusse some one here considered bashing? :whistle:

Hey, I just check RS date of birth. Aha that explains ALOT! He is LEO, those Leos loves all the attention, and don't want to be leadership. No wonder why RS always wanted to rock the boat so y'all give him attention!

Easy! Use that Hacksaw from your toolbox! :laugh2:

I too kinda of enjoy his show, curious what he would do next. :popcorn:

C.C.Sinned said:

He likes to blame me for the problems he brings on himself. I just enjoy the show... :popcorn:

C.C.Sinned said:

isn't to falsely accusse some one here considered bashing? :whistle:

thats our ole ravieboy! loves to blame others but himself... :roll: doesn't like to admit anything at all let alone his plms or his deafness sheesh :zzz:

^Angel^ said:
CC. Sinned, you're under arrest for hacking a computer but umm...the problem is I can't seem to find my handcuffs here! :lol:
Why don't you check your bedposts? They're probably still cuffed to the ends since you last used them. ;)

ravensteve1961 said:
Lets get back on topic. I got too carred away too ok?? But my puter was hacked and i wont ever go back in that site deaf madness again.Everyone makes fun of me in there and i wouldnt doubt that dennis hacked my puter.But they have a lot of sexy women in deaf madness.

That site is known to be the one of the most immature forum on the interent, yet you are a member there? :crazy: ...What makes you think they will welcome you with an open arm? :giggle:

VamPyroX said:
Why don't you check your bedposts? They're probably still cuffed to the ends since you last used them. ;)

How did you know that? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back